Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need Help for a Team Name

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Styx6942

Styx6942

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 182 posts
  • Army Name:Death Leportds
I am just about finished converting my Blood Bowl team and the kick off for our league is next week. At this time I am on the fence for a good team name. Nothing has really grabbed me as of yet. I wanted to avoid the typical Orcland Raiders and such that has been in the Blood Bowl fluff. Rather disappointed that someone already had a parody of my local team Tampa Bay Bucs....yea, not the greatest team but really I don't like football that much, but still you should support your local team. Heh. Going to toss out a few ideas for names: Da Stompa Bay Bukka'neerz (as I said someone already took this in an earlier post, different spelling) Da Destroyerz Da Midheim Manglerz Da Midheim Marauders Color ideas is either the red colors of the Bucs or if I go with my own outside name, I was going to consider blue and grey tones. Feel free to vote on the choices above or perhaps someone has something else that is snappy enough to use. Thanks for the help! :cheers

Easy E

Easy E

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 261 posts
  • Army Name:Rotgutz Skulsmash Reeverz
Stompa Bay... :biggrin I like it.
4th Annual Aeronautica Imperialis Campaign-Blood and Irongard

Mr Squiggee

Mr Squiggee

Attack Squig

• Boyz
  • 114 posts
  • Location:In the Shadow of the Temple of Mir-Anda, Sydney, Ooztralia
  • Army Name:Ork Air
I have Da Greenskin Bay Hakkuz (or GBH) for my Orcs, & Da Bloo Moonz (cos dey win once evree bloo moon) for my Gobbos.
"Toofy grinz all round, you lot, ole Brikkfist is back!"

smokingmonkee

smokingmonkee

squig attack arm

• Deathskullz
  • 450 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arch Nayv Radek Ug Skumgrubba and Da Mad Kleptos
You could be spoof my local CFL team and be the Orconaughts.
-YOINK!!!-