Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking at getting into blood bowl

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Big Mek Flamehugga

Big Mek Flamehugga

Growler (pet squig)

• Grotz
  • 92 posts
OK so I'm very much thinking about getting into blood bowl but can't quite get a proper feel for the game from reading about it, how does it play? What are the rules and other questions like that, Please help Flamehugga
Make it burn, orl ov it!

Orks without fire is like me without a zoggin good book, hopeless

Know the rules, live the rules, Join the Waaagh!

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz
The rules pdf is free straight from the internet if you simply search for them, I don't know what edition of the rules there are out currently but the one I have is number five. It is a really fun game with a nice range of races, Orcs being the best, of course, but there're other nice races that I love to play, like Wood Elves and Dark Elves. With Wood Elves in a tournament between me and my friends I had a winning streak of nine games in a row... But a few did die. I don't play anymore but if I had the chance I'd love to because it just is a fantastic game. If you want to get a feel for it, especially if no one around you plays either, you can buy the video game for yourself and play it on there and even use it to get some better tactics and sharpen your wits, etc. Good luck getting into it. Keg