Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Orkeosaurus - How big is big?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Bigmek_Gradgrot

Bigmek_Gradgrot

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
  • Army Name:Zodslag's Zoggas
Just a little inquiry to those in the know. How tall and long is an Orkeosaurus? I have a crazy idea for a Warhammer 40,000 conversion and I need something squiglike about as big as a boar, and as far as i'm aware this is the largest epic squig, so i'm wondering if it'd be suitable.

arjbrown

arjbrown

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
Looks like no one knows or care's on hear :( Why dont you try asking over at tactical comand ? I think they have a lot more epic related stuff going on there :biggrin

Bigmek_Gradgrot

Bigmek_Gradgrot

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
  • Army Name:Zodslag's Zoggas
Thanks for the pointer. I saw the Ogre Kingdom scrap launcher, see.. And I thought it'd make a brilliant Feral Ork looted wagon, of only something more Orky was pulling it. I wanted to seek out the option of Squig-like creatures before I went to boars as default.