Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Epic Orks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

NazMekMiffRukk

NazMekMiffRukk

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
  • Army Name:NazMeks Ordz
Not much goin on in this part of the Waaagh!

So, here is some pics of my epic Orks I just started. At this scale rivets are limited :sowhat
Enjoy.

Scratchbuilt Mega Gargant
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I magnetized the major components so I could leave off or switch parts to make it just a Great Gargant (albeit a large one)
Posted Image

My converted Supa Stompa. I based it (loosely) off its 40k version. Since taking the pic I added parts before I painted it.
Posted Image

The uvver stompas
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hope to post pics of them painted later.
Orks really are a fungus...
Just when I think I've gotten rid of all mine they start appearing again...
..in greater numbers!

2Karl

2Karl

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaaagh-Nimrod
Loving the conversions! Especially like the Mega Gargant! Look forwsrd to seeing them painted.

arjbrown

arjbrown

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
Loving what you have dun hear !!!! That MegaGargant is so much better than the GW one (I hate the GW one). The Supa Stompa and Stompas are inspiring and now I must do somthing about mine !!!! Ant...

NazMekMiffRukk

NazMekMiffRukk

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
  • Army Name:NazMeks Ordz
Here is the "base coat". It's a variety of paints and washes and uvver stuff to make it look rusty and corroded. I knid of wish I had basecoated all my 40k orks this way because they look too clean. Anyway...

Posted Image

Stompas
Posted Image

Here they are painted. The boyz and grots on the MG still need to be painted and I might add more details.. Maybe...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Stompas
Posted Image

Supa Stompa
Posted Image

I will probably add banners and such.
I had so much fun with these that I am definately scratchbuilding all my other Gargants. I think I will just go ahead and scratchbuild the Battlefortresses too.
I'll keep posting my Orks to this thread. No danger of the thread falling off the page :rolleyes
Orks really are a fungus...
Just when I think I've gotten rid of all mine they start appearing again...
..in greater numbers!

arjbrown

arjbrown

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
A fantastic paint job to finish off that build :love :love Keep it comming......pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesa !!!

leaxe

leaxe

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
  • Army Name:0
Dude, you should come over to tacticalcommand and show this AWESOME stuff there!

http://www.tacticalw...ewforum.php?f=7
Folding space, bending light, twisting reality...
my better painted models on coolminiornot.com

Ghudra

Ghudra

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 493 posts
Incredible work! :thumbs You should enter that sucker into EpiComp 2011! From the pics, that looks like a truescale Great Gargant. Very inspiring!

spevna

spevna

Hair Squig

• Grotz
  • 70 posts
  • Army Name:P.V.C
Consider these ideas roundly, and soundly, stolen!! Good job sir.

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,047 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads
Love the gargant and the stompas are great too, well done
When all else fails Panic
If that doesnt work...then you know you are up to your neck in it!

McCragge

McCragge

• Grotz
  • 18 posts
Just wanted to echo everyones sentiment, this is a great scratchbuilt Gargant, and I love the paint scheme. More precisely, I love how you have chipped paint around the welds...in fact the welds look amazing awesome for such a small scale!! I would love to see these models in action (but then I can never get enough battle scene pics of epic models LOL ) McCragge
Deadlands 3000 - A Retro style MMORPG set in a Post Apocalyptic wasteland, as close as you will get to Necromunda in a browser game.

Gun_wun

Gun_wun

• Grotz
  • 24 posts
Wow, inspiring to say the least. Iíve lost a bunch of time just drooling over the pictures!