Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Geting back into Epic !!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

arjbrown

arjbrown

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
Hi all, back in the good old days when all of my body worked and nothing ached !!!!! I use to play the original Epic game and i loved it !!!!! Well now it is many years on and I have lost contact with all the people I used to play with (no pun intendid). I find myself off sick for a prelonged period of time and staring at a lot of unpainted epic stuff that I have collected over the years. I am working on painting and moddeling this stuff up to a table top condition. My armies uner construction include Orks, 'umies, Mariens and panzee :biggrin I would realy like to get back into playing Epic under the up to date Epic Armergeddon rules. So if there is any one out there who lives in the Stafford area (UK) and is interested let me know !!! Thanks Ant....

leaxe

leaxe

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
  • Army Name:0
Come over to this forum...

http://www.tacticalw...accmd/index.php
Folding space, bending light, twisting reality...
my better painted models on coolminiornot.com

arjbrown

arjbrown

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
Hi leaxe thanks for the link but I am allready a member of that splendid forum :) Some of the guy,s overe there have advised using epic-uk to get involved in the touroment sceen. I am interested but I am slighty nervous of my first EA game being a tornoment one :blush But then again I suppose beggars carnt be choosers !!! Thanks Ant...