Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New to DoW 2

1 reply to this topic

arjbrown

arjbrown

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
Hi to you DoW's I have just brought a copy of Dawn of War 2 (game of the year edition) and am having problems with the install !!! It installs just fine untill it asks me for the product code, when I enter the code from the box it states this code is invalid ??? Now I Know the copy is pre-owned, I got it from Game so it is all legal and not a copy ! So where can I get a code that will work ? will I have to pay, and if so how much ? Is there any DLC or expansions that are must haves? Thanks in advance Ant.....

arjbrown

arjbrown

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
Have now sorted the product code question out and got the game working !!! But still my second question stands, is there any must have expansions / downloads I should look into ? Oh and it is for Dow 2 game of the year edtion (dont know if the "game of the year eddition" makes any diferance but I keep seeing diferent titles and am not sure what the diferance is !!! Thanks Ant....

Reply to this topic