Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

8th edition Shroom 'eads - 2500pts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

lordmetroid

lordmetroid

Stormboy

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,309 posts
  • Army Name:Pink Skinz tribe, Bad moonz klan
So after having once army totally ruined by the new rules, there was nothing to do about it but to write a new army list. So what do you think about this:

Lords @ 458:
  • Warlord Manik Ug Kop Snikwort (Skarsnik, Warlord of the Eight Peaks) @ 275
  • Night Goblin Warboss Baddreg @ 183
  • Warlord Manik Ug Kop Snikwort's Best Dirks (Fencer's Blades)
  • Shield
  • Collar of Mork (Glittering Scales)
  • Wollopa's Wunda Brew (Potion of Strength)
  • Mad Cap Mushroom (Potion of Speed)
  • Great Cave Squig
Heroes @ 209:
  • Night Goblin Big Boss Durbark @ 139
    • Spear
    • Protekty Gubbins of Gork (Shield of Ptolos)
    • Light Armor
    • Lucky's Stone (Luckstone)
    • Battle Standard Bearer
    • Great Cave Squig
  • Night Goblin Shaman Gogfung @ 70
    • Cauldron of Baduum Fungi Soup (Power stone)
Core @ 1037:
  • 50 Night Goblins w/ Spears & Shield, Standard Bearer, Musician, Netters, 3 Fanatics @ 290
  • 50 Night Goblins w/ Spears & Shield, Standard Bearer, Musician, Netters, 3 Fanatics @ 290
  • 24 Night Goblins w/ Hand Weapon & Shield, Standard Bearer, Musician, 3 Fanatics @ 167
  • 20 Night Goblins w/ Short Bows, Musician, 3 Fanatics @ 145
  • 20 Night Goblins w/ Short Bows, Musician, 3 Fanatics @ 145
Special @ 471:
  • 8 Night Goblin Squig Hoppers @ 96
  • Night Goblin Squig Hers w/ 15 Squigs, 5 Night Goblin Squig Herders @ 135
  • Snotlings w/ 2 Urds @ 60
Rare @ 325:
  • Mangler Squigs @ 65
  • Mangler Squigs @ 65
  • Pump Wagon w/ Giant Explodin' Spore @ 60
  • Pump Wagon w/ Giant Explodin' Spore @ 60
  • Pump Wagon w/ Spiky Roller, Flappas, Out-rigga @ 75

So what do you think about it?

big mek tank krusha

big mek tank krusha

Battlewagon Gunner

• Blood Axez
  • 1,821 posts
  • Army Name:da mekforce
well, you're certainly using skarsniks special rule to ist full advantage there. 3 fanatics in each squad - pretty much how i'm aiming my army, seems pretty damn effective on paper, as i deally you'll 'roll badly' if something charges you so the fanatic doesn't reach 'em, then they'll have to move over it and get twice as many hits! plus the stand and shoot from bows and you're onto a winner! i'm guessing the mangler sqigs are up the flank? these thing work better when you put a general idea of what you plan to go with the units. my plan was 2 manglers, 1 per flank, then converge on whatever needs a good krumpin', and isn't too close to my own army. the other option is to use them as a charge deterrer - if they've lined up a unit to charge you, squeeze it in between - 3D6 S6 AP hits just for chargibng's enough to deter anyone, or cause all the shooting/magic to be focused on the squigs (which, in the end of the day, are 65 points of self-destruction). hope this helps and all goes well! :cheers

-BMTK-

the proppa way to loot a bastion!

mechanical nids in the FBH!

4th Edition Orks in 7th W/D/L: 7/0/3

7th edition Orks W/D/L 4/0/0

lordmetroid

lordmetroid

Stormboy

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,309 posts
  • Army Name:Pink Skinz tribe, Bad moonz klan
Sorry for bumping this after so long but I never completed the army, all I got is glued and half painted is the unit of 24 strong night goblins with hand weapon and shield and the shaman. I never played a single game yet but I got mighty interested to continue this almost dead project and start playing some fantasy. So I thought that there may be someone who can give me some constructive critique of this army before I go and get my money ill spent.

Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Arbork Kaptun

• Bosses
  • 6,145 posts
  • Army Name:Da Arborkz
I think that you would greatly benefit from having at least one unit of 8 trolls in there. Something that can pack a punch.
Arborkz on Patrol
Kaptun Krum on Patrol!!