Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2011 Waaaagh Army Bags

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

KurgantheLurker

KurgantheLurker

Grot Rigger

• Boyz
  • 174 posts
  • Army Name:Da Greata Waaaagh
Bags are ready so I will be picking them up tomorrow. It is Thanksgiving here in the USA so it will be next week (Nov. 28 - Dec. 2) before I get around to boxing them and then the following week I'll start sending them out.
Duck Blind Miniatures --- Bolter and Chainsword
The Cult of Orange -- none can withstand our......color.

popisdead

popisdead

Gyro Stabilised Monowheel

• Boyz
  • 554 posts
Yaaay that's awesome!

AfroCelt

AfroCelt

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 193 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Rotgob
Sweet. I'll be able to pack in my 3k apoc force in style (between the two bags ;) )
Chumgob himself raised his hungry Powerklaw and just before he smashed down, the Immortals blinked out of existence...
-Kludgnok

KurgantheLurker

KurgantheLurker

Grot Rigger

• Boyz
  • 174 posts
Just to update folks on the bags going out: I've been outta commission with the flu the last 4-5 days. Still trying to get over it. I hope to have all the USA based bags sent by this coming Saturday and then the non-USA sent by the following Saturday.

KurgantheLurker

KurgantheLurker

Grot Rigger

• Boyz
  • 174 posts
OK USA based army bags went out today via FEDEX. I have PM'd everyone with their tracking #s. If you have questions please ask. The non-USA bags will be going during this next week, hopefully with all bags being mailed by Saturday the 17th at the latest.

popisdead

popisdead

• Boyz
  • 554 posts
Just a friendly reminder not to send my bag to Canada via FEDEX, as we confirmed USPS :)

Thanks kindly!
PS very excited! thanks for your effort!

Gymnogyps

Gymnogyps

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 3 posts
  • Army Name:Red Krows
Received my bag today... so awesome! Now I'm going to have to arrange a game just to transport my boyz. YAY! Thank you so much, Kurgan, for all the effort in getting these bags for us. :biggrin :biggrin So. Next year, orange bags??? :thumbs My OnG have orange as the unifying color. They would love a custom transport... :yes

KurgantheLurker

KurgantheLurker

Grot Rigger

• Boyz
  • 174 posts
Hunter Orange (very brignt) is doable. There are about a dozen colors (not counting camo patterns) that can be done. We've just always had them as "Klan Kolors" here. Camo patterns do cost more however.

AfroCelt

AfroCelt

Big Gun Krew

• Boyz
  • 193 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Rotgob
Don't tell me about the Camo colors...I'd love a winter scheme for my fish'ead and 'umies forces :P . My awesome bag came today, bringing my total up to 2 Bright Yelow Bags...I can now bring anything (including the stompas) in style. Thanks again Kurgan et al. I should get an updated pic up...that last location has a china hutch on it now, so I'll find a new spot...hmm....
Chumgob himself raised his hungry Powerklaw and just before he smashed down, the Immortals blinked out of existence...
-Kludgnok

KurgantheLurker

KurgantheLurker

Grot Rigger

• Boyz
  • 174 posts
Ok all non-USA bags are out now except for SeekingOnes' bags. He'll be getting a PM from me on that today/tomorrow. Now, normally airmail is 7-10 days to your local customs off. Once it reaches there and is passed off to the local carrier we have zero control on whether you get your bag or how long it takes. Most folks should have their bags in 14-21 days. However, people in Canada and Sweden have experienced 30+ day waits thanks to their respective customs office. Given the time of year it could be a few days longer, I just can't say. If for whatever reason customs rejects your package (this has happened only once in all the years we have done this) the bag will be sent back to me and will have to resend it (fixing whatever reason they rejected it for of course). So that could extend your time as well and in the unlikely event this happens I will of course notify you so you know that the bag has been sent back.

KNW

KNW

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 465 posts
  • Army Name:The Industral Strength WAAAAGH
The people at customs really should just buy their own army transport bags instead of borrowing ours.. :P
2009 Record:
Beakies - 2-0
Chaos - 0-1

Violence is it's own reward.

coolguyclay

coolguyclay

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 328 posts
  • Army Name:Grubsnik's Waaagh
Opened a proppa green bag yesterday morning. Superb! :thumbs Thanks for all the work that goes into these Kurgan, they're one of a kind :) Clay
An object at rest cannot be stopped . . . BWHAHAHAHA.

Boss Teefstrukk

Boss Teefstrukk

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 127 posts
Now a proud owner of a brand new spiffy blue (the only proppa colour) The-waaagh.com army bag! Thanks for all your efforts Mr. Hunt! Much obliged!

Nuttz

Nuttz

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 37 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH Skrewlooze
Got my green bag today, totally worth the wait!
LOOT 'EM LADZ

popisdead

popisdead

• Boyz
  • 554 posts
Got my green bag, it's super awesome. Thanks for your hard work and putting this together. Muchly appreciated!

KNW

KNW

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 465 posts
  • Army Name:The Industral Strength WAAAAGH
The mail grots came thru. I am the proud owner of a stylin' black army bag. Looks better than I expected, actually.
2009 Record:
Beakies - 2-0
Chaos - 0-1

Violence is it's own reward.

popisdead

popisdead

• Boyz
  • 554 posts
I have to order some foam trays for the Mark 1. I was thinking a couple trays for tanks/vehicles then at least 6 infantry trays. Anyone have any suggestions?

KurgantheLurker

KurgantheLurker

Grot Rigger

• Boyz
  • 174 posts
What ever you order, don't forget to add 1/4" to each foam layer to account for the base of the foam. So a 2" foam is actually 2.25".