Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Orks on Weels

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Tokkutai

Tokkutai

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 26 posts
Hi, may I can help. Attached File  weels_01.jpg   174.36KB   462 downloadsAttached File  weels_02.jpg   178.15KB   423 downloadsAttached File  weels_03.jpg   163.26KB   469 downloadsAttached File  weels_04.jpg   158.02KB   406 downloadsAttached File  weels_05.jpg   147.3KB   433 downloads

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,957 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
:thumbs Nice work. Thanks for sharing ;)
Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

BadToof

BadToof

Squigpipes

• Grotz
  • 68 posts
  • Army Name:BadMoonz
Hey I'm very impressed. That's a very clear demonstration and it makes working with plasticard seem a lot less daunting. Thanks :cheers

BigMek Gaudge

BigMek Gaudge

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 200 posts
That is wonderful demonstration of a simple way to make good wheels. :thumbs Thank you for posting this Tokkutai. :D I can definitely see it coming in handy in the future.

Wot? *strokes chin* hmmmm.

Gulsnick

Gulsnick

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 145 posts
That is awesome. They should look even better with some mud on them! I think i am going to make one up right now and try to intra mold the rest. thnx again
Taktiks x (Dakka + Krump'n + Speed) = Loot

Tokkutai

Tokkutai

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 26 posts
Thanks @all for feedback This is the Project I made the Weels for. Attached File  parts.JPG   179.18KB   360 downloadsAttached File  rollcage_12.JPG   175.7KB   232 downloadsAttached File  rollcage_13.JPG   172.82KB   224 downloadsAttached File  rollcage_14.JPG   183.86KB   173 downloadsAttached File  rollcage_15.JPG   199.76KB   275 downloadsPG] I hope you enjoy.

spacecooky

spacecooky

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 378 posts
  • Army Name:Snotfoppaz Schnella Haufen
Thats really nice. Reminds me of one of the last batmobil :) And would make a nice armoured Bat Moon Buggy ;)

big boss gold toof

big boss gold toof

Grot Rigger

• Boyz
  • 172 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH .......What ever I feel like at the time !!!
Loving the Batmorkbil. Wonderful Pcard work there! The wheels look super easy to make too, thanks for the tutorial. Cheers Gold Toof
If You can't Beat 'Um... Use A Bigga Stick

WarbossGrunluck

WarbossGrunluck

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 52 posts
  • Army Name:Da Big 'Eads Konsilyum
SO COOL! Wheels are good, but the Bat-mobile-like-thing is fantastic! :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs
Orks – We is da biggest an’ da strongest!

Humie: "How can that scrapped, half-broken thing work?"
Ork : "We're Orks, so... it works!"

Drakon7

Drakon7

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,051 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAAAGGGHHHH! O'da Red Orks!
I agree! Very Proppa! MIght use the twin wheels idea for my Warboss bike... I wonder if it would be possible to build some sort of hinge so that i could switch between one and two wheels at lesure..
Just cause wez a bit pinkish don't mean we ain't proppa!

Shadey

Shadey

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 505 posts
  • Army Name:Da Firm
I hated the batmobile in the movies, but that, what you have done here, now that is proppa.

Sproston Green

Sproston Green

VeryMetal Plunderer

• Nobz
  • 6,094 posts
  • Army Name:Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer and Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot-in-est Free Booterz dat eva Free Booted!
Not a bad thread for the tekneeks an' know-wots forum. (as suggested) :yes

*uses forklift*

Off we go!

Julie Andrews!
Col. Vyvyan Gitsplitta da Uber Plunderer 'n Da Very Metal Boyz: Da Free Boot'n'est Free Booterz dat eva Free Boot'd!!!
WYSIWYG, AYASNY!!!
"Is viable worth it?"

hunterpest

hunterpest

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
Great tutorial mate! :thumbs Consider it stolen and abused :biggrin

xav++

xav++

Bag Squig

• Boyz
  • 103 posts
  • Army Name:Saw Teef
Ooooh I was thinking doing a sandy mud for my trukk
“Dere’s jus’ one difference
‘tween Gorkers an’ Morkers,
Gorkers is brutal but cunning
Morkers is cunning but brutal”

"I dunno wot you been told
Stormboy mobz is mighty bold
We're da 'ardest of da lot
We make you boyz look like grots"

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

GorkaMorka Players Unite!!!

Tokkutai

Tokkutai

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 26 posts
Hi, thanks @ all for feedback :blush Here a little Tutorial how you can make nice looking Tracks for orcy vehicle. Attached File  link_01.JPG   174.81KB   265 downloads Attached File  link_02.JPG   182.92KB   272 downloads Attached File  link_03.JPG   166.25KB   270 downloadsAttached File  link_04.JPG   175.84KB   277 downloadsAttached File  link_05.JPG   176.36KB   302 downloadsnk_05.JPG]Attached File  link_06.JPG   182.33KB   313 downloads I hope you find this as useful and this is my Project I made the Tracks for. :biggrin Attached File  project_01.jpg   158.31KB   330 downloads Attached File  project_02.jpg   178.81KB   236 downloads Cheers and thnx 4 reading.

jackdoud

jackdoud

Kaptin Kork

• Boyz
  • 774 posts
^ok, you crazy, you know that right? :love Personlly I'd have just made a couple and cast them as that looks like it took forever but you can't complain about the results. Nice job. :thumbs

Batou

Batou

Grot Rigger

• Boyz
  • 172 posts
  • Army Name:Da Horde of Damorkleez
A good thing I'm not drinking tea or I would have just have blasted my monitor with it! That's flipping amazing, especially the tank, which I'm ruddy well in love with! My next modelling project was going to be a trio of scratchbuilt battlewagons, and I think this thread has just sealed the deal. My only question is, where can I buy this variety of plasticard?

MaddaMek

MaddaMek

Gargant Krew

• Deathskullz
  • 2,775 posts
  • Army Name:Freak'd out Skulls
Holy F :bleep Banana King! that's awesome, I don't know how I've missed that!
Moldmaking tutorials [part 1] [part2]

Dibble

Dibble

Oily Squig

• Boyz
  • 106 posts
Now that is useful! Missed it as well, but I feel another project comin' on.

mr_maxime

mr_maxime

'Ard Boy

• Freebooterz
  • 907 posts
the wheels were pretty creative, but the trakks are just beautiful. im really looking forward to more of your tutorials. i'd like to see how you did the wheels and suspension for the track system.

I'm right, and nothing ever annoys me more. - Dim