Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2000-ish orc list

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

el seed

el seed

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 2 posts
Ok, I am not new to WHFB but I have not played much 8th...however 8th plus the new orc book have inspired me to become re-engaged with the game and the green skins! Prior to this, I almost always ran a Night Goblin list. Is risky and fun and surprised a great number of people on just how 'hurty' that army could be. Having said that, I am just crazy about the new orc ideas and so I have been a painting but not playing maniac. This is just my average list that I will bring to games and will take to a tourney (or some version of it) soon. ORC Warboss - Sword of striking first, silvered armor ORC BSB - talisman of ward save v. warmachines Leading 38 Orc Biguns with add hand weapon w/cmnd 30 orc arrer boyz with cmnd 50 night goblin spears, 2 fanatics, nets, cmnd 40 night golbin short bows, 2 fanatics, nets, cmnd 2 orc chariots 1 rock lobba 1 doom diver 2 bolt throwers 2 lvl: 2 NG shamans 1 Lvl: 2 Orc shaman 1 dispel scroll this is around 2100 points...so any suggestions for moving it to 2250? Any suggestions in general? I am concerned about lack of light cav and only two somewhat HTH centered units. Although the arrer boyz at 30 can be a little rough and the 40 NG archers can be trouble due to nets and fanatics. I had a recent fight with High Elves and won by a small victory thanks in advance.