Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2000 pts for tournament

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

anewbre

anewbre

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
  • Army Name:Amadayous'ss Waagh
I was hoping for a few reviews before my tournament on Friday night. This is my first list since the new book came out. Thanks 1Orc Warboss armor of Destiny sword of Shift Slaying 29orc boyz, Cmmd, shield 12Black Orcs, Cmd 12Black Orcs, Cmd 1Orc Big BossBSB Armor of Silvered Steel 29Big Unz, Cmmd, Shield Razor Banner 6Squig Hoppers 6Squig Hoppers 10 orc arrer boyz 1Great Shaman LVL 4 Power Scroll 1Goblin shaman Lvl 2 Scroll of Shielding 20night goblins 3fantics 1 snotling pump wagon skipy rolla, flappas, giant exploding spores It is exactly 2000 points

el seed

el seed

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 2 posts
I like it! The only thing I would change - drop all of the boosts on the pump wagon except for the one that lets you roll more dice for movement. Drop the arrer boyz and boost the night goblins numbers and add nets. (drop a fanatic if you have to). Drop a unit of black orcs in favor of 2 orc chariots. I am not doing the math but in general these are my ideas. 1 chariot is good but 2 is so much better. They can not smoke two chariots, generally or if they do then bully for them, because now they have missed the big threats! 10 orc arrer boyz...I think are just to hide your shaman?...I think he could hide other ways and not a drop of 80 pts for him to hide in...it is tough but that is the risk I would take. And I think, that the two units of squigs are risky...but fun and I would leave them in! Love those little fellas. good luck!