Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blood bowl team, pip.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

xzantrax

xzantrax

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 224 posts
Some pictures of the team. Black orcs are made from ork nobs, linemen from ork boyz. Blitzers from black orc torsos with 40k boyz legs. Thrower from the loota mekboy. They are WIP atm, boots are not begun, the skin will get a second wash of badab. Four blitzers, four black orcs, a thrower, and a gaggle of linemen are done to this point. Unfortunatley the contrast turned out to be a bit off, and I am not able to fix it in post processing a the moment. But yeah, the Erennengrad Elfbashers are on the way to the field!

Attached Files

• Attached File  BB1.jpg   197.29KB   152 downloads
  • Attached File  BB3.jpg   108.56KB   129 downloads

Remember the golden rule of engineering: measure once, cut twice, grind to fit.

Xtreme

Xtreme

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 120 posts
Nice looking conversions, any plans for a troll?
X-Painting
My Painting Blog

xzantrax

xzantrax

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 224 posts
Some plans, yeah. Might convert one, but that is a low priority since I -never- field the troll. I dont have a place for it in my playstyle, it is too unreliable to use properly.

xzantrax

xzantrax

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 224 posts
Team is now based and painted to a somewhat decent standard. Numbers left to add, and pictures ofc. Only got the grot tank left on the j00n threat.