Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Count as for Ork Roks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lucion

Lucion

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 8 posts
I've got a quick question, are there any guidelines as to what you have to use for Roks? Most of the things i've seen show them to be flying asteroids with but could derelict ships be used to represent them? Partially destroyed Lunar class cruisers for example.

Kr00zA

Kr00zA

Grumpy ole Git

• Goffz
  • 9,980 posts
  • Army Name:Big Berk'z Bashaz
Anything on a small base that is around Kroozer size can be used as a Rok ;)

Im not too keen on the shapeless asteroid design myself which is why I designed mine to look a little more ship like ;)

http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=35259
Nuf Said.

Avatarz by KroozA and Animated Avatarz by KroozA ... Please dont link directly to them. Save one and upload it to the forum.

Lucion

Lucion

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 8 posts
Nice looking fleet, I specifically like the Space Hulk. Anyway, thanks for the answer.

arjbrown

arjbrown

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
Thats some nice lookin work you got there Kr00zA no mistakin !! Real envious of your skill in ship building !!!! And Lucion I like the idea of the orks hidin out in the recked hull of some unfortunate imperial ship !!! Could be very flufy and a cool build to boot !!! If you do it dont forget to show us some pic's :yes I also like the idea of the orks in a hulk that has been fited out with all manner of Ork weponry just waiting as ther pray aproches thinking they will be getting some easy salvage. Then those dastadly Orks throw the switch and all hell breaks lose, Thats one hell of a way to start a battle !!!!!!