Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blood Moon Night goblins

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

green_ghost

green_ghost

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 236 posts
  • Army Name:Grim Snik's WAAAGH
Skarsnik night goblin big boss bad moon banner light armor sheild extra wepon night goblin big boss cave sguig light armor sheild spear crown of command night goblin shaman level 2 luck stone trickerster shard night goblin shaman level 2 luck stone trickerster shard 40 night goblins full command spears 3 fanatics nets 40 night goblins full command spears 3 fanatics nets 20 goblins short bows full comand 3 fanatics nets 20 goblins short bows full comand 3 fanatics nets 7 wolf riders full command short bows sheilds 3 seperate spear chuckas 10 sguig hoopers 3trolls rock lobba doom diva.
Time to go chop a umie.

Andrew the Eternal

Andrew the Eternal

Dreadnought Pilot

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,894 posts
  • Army Name:Da Great 'Orde uv Nazgor Goldteef

night goblin big boss
bad moon banner light armor shield extra weapon

Why the extra hand weapon? I can almost guarantee that you'll want to focus more on keeping your Battle Standard Bearer alive than getting that extra attack from the Big Boss anyway.

night goblin big boss
cave sguig light armor shield spear crown of command

What are you planning for him? The Cave Squig implies that he will hang with the Squig Hoppers, but aren't they Immune to Psychology already? Why make a ten-Gobbo unit Stubborn as well?

night goblin shaman
level 2 luck stone trickster shard
night goblin shaman
level 2 luck stone trickster shard

Unless that's just a mistake, you can't take any magic item twice in one list. I suggest the Ironcurse Icon to replace the Luckstone(Why? Your NG shamen don't have an armor save, do they?) and either a Channeling Rod, Dispell Scroll, or Scroll of Shielding to replace the Trickster Shard.

On your core choices, all of the Fanatics seem a bit of overkill. The army of the sneekiest Gobbo ever to slink around in the shadows deserves a bit more subterfuge than that. I would suggest keeping three Fanatics in the unit you plan to be the furthest forward and/or Skarsnik's, and dropping a few in the others. Or choose to do the opposite randomly. That way, you opponent may get paranoid about a threat that isn't there. Nothing is funnier than Night Goblins disrupting your enemy's battle plan.
I would suggest using the points to beef up the Wolf Riders and/or the Trolls. Particularly the Trolls. :choppa

P.S. How have the Champions worked out for you? I've always seen Goblin Champions as a waste of points, particularly those in an archer unit.
QUOTE (GrimTeef @ Oct 12 2007, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Orks even make more interesting corpses than Imperials. We're just that good.
You're smiling. When you smile, civilizations die.