Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bloody Moon Tribe

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Big Mek Orktapus

Big Mek Orktapus

squig attack arm

• Deathskullz
  • 465 posts
  • Army Name:Da Skrappas
Hey guys, I am in the midst of building up a Orc and Goblin waaagh at the moment. So far I have 80 Night Goblins with spears/shields and 40 with bows. This includes 6 commands to split them up into sets of 20. I have 3 Fanatics, 3 Shamans, and 2 bosses. I also have 2 of the normal trolls. also 20 spider riders. (basically just picture 2 of the 7th edition boxed sets and you get the picture) I also have a Savage Orc Shaman on a boar. (Old Wurrzag model I think) My question here is since I have not played fantasy at all since 4th edition and never with O+G. What is a good way to expand this army for the near future. I am not concerned with competitive play and will be including Orcs as well, not just Night goblins. Should I start by getting some harder hitting units like Black Orcs or maybe stick with Night Goblins for now and get a squig herd or something... Almost forgot, I also have a box of 20 night Goblins that I haven't yet decided how to assemble. I figured as many netters as there are, and the rest as spears to supplement my numbers for the other units. Thoughts? Inspirations? Ideas? inspirationaly thoughtful ideas?
Deffskulls: if it ain't bolted down its fair game...and if it is they will still try to "loot" it.

Da scrapas

green_ghost

green_ghost

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 236 posts
  • Army Name:Grim Snik's WAAAGH
Pick a theme and stick with it. My night goblins are da blood moon tribe.lol
Time to go chop a umie.