Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2k o&g new army book

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Deffjesta

Deffjesta

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
  • Army Name:Evil Sunz Kult of Speed
Orc Warboss Shield (Biting Blade, Armor of Destiny, Crown of Command) Goblin Shaman lvl 2 Orc Big Boss, add. Choppa (Gold Sigil Sword, Potion of Strength) Orc Big Boss, Battle Standard Bearer, Shield (Standard of Discipline) Orc Big Boss 55, War Boar (Ogre Blade, Enchanted Shield) Goblin Big Boss, Great Weapon, Light Armor Goblin Big Boss, Great Weapon, Light Armor 27 Orc Boyz, Shields, Full Command 39 Goblins, Spears, Shields, Musician, Standard, 2 Nasty Skulkers 39 Goblins, Spears, Shields, Musician, Standard, 2 Nasty Skulkers 20 Night Goblins Shortbows, Musician, 2 Fanatics 20 Night Goblins Shortbows, Musician, 2 Fanatics Orc Boar Chariot Orc Boar Chariot, add. Crew 9 Orc Boar Boyz, Big Uns, Shields, Spears, Full Command (Warbanner) The warboss, battle standard bearer, and big boss on foot all go in the orc boyz mob. The second big boss acts as a bodyguard, accepting challenges, along with the boyz boss. The big boss on boar of course goes into the boar boyz unit and each goblin big boss goes in a unit of gobbos for added punch.

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,047 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads
I personally prefer the night goblins for the netters and fanatics but the list looks good.
When all else fails Panic
If that doesnt work...then you know you are up to your neck in it!

Deffjesta

Deffjesta

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
Big blocks of fighty night gobbos instead of the vanilla kind? I'll have to try that out in the future but for now I have way more regular gobbos. Thanks for the input.

Deffjesta

Deffjesta

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
I played a game against Empire with my new list and lost but I was pretty happy with it for the most part. I decided my gobbo units were too big so I thinned their ranks and added some savage orcs. Threw in some trolls and a rock lobba to up it to 2250 since thats what most my friends play around here. Orc Warboss Shield, Biting Blade, Armor of Destiny, Crown of Command Orc Shaman lvl 2 Orc Big Boss, add. Choppa, Gold Sigil Sword, Potion of Strength Orc Big Boss, Battle Standard Bearer, Shield, Standard of Discipline Orc Big Boss, War Boar, Sword of Strife, Enchanted Shield Goblin Big Boss, Great Weapon, Light Armor Goblin Big Boss, Great Weapon, Light Armor 27 Orc Boyz, Shields, Full Command 25 Goblins, Spears, Shields, Full Command, 2 Nasty Skulkers 25 Goblins, Spears, Shields, Full Command, 2 Nasty Skulkers 20 Night Goblins Shortbows, Musician, 2 Fanatics 20 Night Goblins Shortbows, Musician, 2 Fanatics 10 Savage Orc Boys, add. choppas, Full Command, Big Stabba 10 Savage Orc Boys, add. choppas, Full Command, Big Stabba 9 Orc Boar Boyz, Big Uns, Shields, Spears, Full Command, Warbanner 3 River Trolls Rock Lobba