Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Komandoes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

arjbrown

arjbrown

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
does any one use comandoes ?? Looking at the army list it seems to me theta they are pointless !! Am I missing something ??? Or have some of you found a good use for these boyz :choppa

BlackSpike

BlackSpike

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,209 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! BlackSpike
With Snikrot, they can enter from any table edge, meaning your foe either leaves you an easy target or moves towards your boyz! :) Infiltrate might work, but I'm not so sure.
"The Orks are the Pinnacle of Creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We panzee who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn? And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and dismiss it as crude."

Mik McMok the Mek

Mik McMok the Mek

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,047 posts
  • Army Name:Mad Miks motor'eads
Ive used them a couple of times and they seem like one hit wonders as they tend to have the life expectancy of a grot rigger trying to fix a deffrolla while its still going flat out.
When all else fails Panic
If that doesnt work...then you know you are up to your neck in it!

arjbrown

arjbrown

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
Really ? Which army list are you using ?? I don't see an option to use them that way in the "GHAZGKHULL MAG URUK THRAKA’S WAR HORDE" list. I really think i'm missing something :?

eastern barbarian

eastern barbarian

Burna Boy

• Boyz
  • 404 posts
  • Army Name:Blood Axe Skwadron of Deff
mine never really made it properly to combat, but maybe I wasn't using them right. I havent played that many Epic games yet.

balsak_da_mighty

balsak_da_mighty

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 463 posts
  • Army Name:?
The real reason for Kommandos is so they can use there infiltrate ability. They get to ignore enemy models so you can get them to those units that firefight better. ie. Devs, skorchas other stuff like that. They are really just a diffencive kinda unit. I hope this helps.