Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DOW 2- Retribution

3 replies to this topic

blackblade68

blackblade68

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts
  • Army Name:No name
So I've played about 4 hours of this so far and I LOVE IT. It's almost like you can choose to go with a squad from the original DOW2 or you can choose a multiplayer version (for the campaign). Of course I picked Orks as my starting race. Don't really like the Freebooters but what can ya do.( Zogging gits. We'z know dat Goffs is proper.) Thoughts?

shipwreck

shipwreck

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 23 posts
  • Army Name:Shipprekkaz
I'm a bit of a late-comer but I really like Retribution so far. I just like being able to do the regular campaign (like beakie in the original DOW2) as Orks. I've only done three missions but one thing I don't like is the "samey" feel of the missions; for example one I did has you going up this big hill, fighting Chaos boyz and Imperials, and at each turn you destroy a hub to ruin the turrets and then a Baneblade pops out. Hopefully the repetition ends (it feels like they just plain ran out of mission ideas). Other than that it's cool so far.

mr_maxime

mr_maxime

'Ard Boy

• Freebooterz
  • 900 posts
I dont like how the "heroes" arent attached to units anymore. Now theres too many squads for proper management.

I'm right, and nothing ever annoys me more. - Dim

lowrida54

lowrida54

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 44 posts
  • Army Name:Skablug's Warband
I personally think that retribution fixed everything. For me everything was top-notch. The gameplay, the way building up your army works, and greatest of all, the fact that you can play as Orks! I ended up beating the Ork campaign and have not played much afterwards due to lack of Orkyness. Last stand is fun, but I build up a level 15 Mek and lost it...
"We don't fight fer food, or fer teef, or guns, or cos we's told to fight. We fight cos we woz born to fight. And win."

Reply to this topic