Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Possibly getting into Blood Bowl

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Galacticz

Galacticz

Juicy Squig

• Grotz
  • 60 posts
So people are picking up Blood Bowl at my local shop, and I am beginning to gain an interest. I also see that there are around 20 armies for this game.. Now I love me some Orks, but it'd be plain 'Ignant' to not look into other said teams. I noticed there is a Blood Bowl Video Game out that looks almost the exact same as the board game, except on the computer. I was wondering that if test playing the armies on the legendary edition of the video game would be a good way of gauging the different army's strengths and weaknesses, and get a solid understanding of the rules, tactics, and progression of the boardgame..? Comments?

Xtreme

Xtreme

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 120 posts
First real bloodbowl players hate it when people call them armies. :biggrin Yes the legendary edition would be great for testing the diffrent races to find out which team you would want to play. It is very true to the board game and will give you a good representation of each race. It is missing Chaos Dwarves, and the 3 semi offical races, but other then that it is complete.
X-Painting
My Painting Blog