Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2nd Airspace Online Campaign Planning

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Easy E

Easy E

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 258 posts
  • Army Name:Rotgutz Skulsmash Reeverz
Using some map making software, I have two very basic maps to potentially get the next Airspace Campaign off the ground...

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

I have a couple of very general ideas on where to go with this...

1. Something very important was just discovered on this fringe world, and all the combatants are rushing there to get it. I.e using some rules for orbital drops, ie special scenarios (Like CheesyRobman's), new aircraft (Caestus Assault Ram, Ork Landa), and new rules (such as dropping from orbit, returning to orbit, etc.) This could allow a ladder style of campaign, factions that win various turns get bonuses and the like.

2. Something a bit more standard. The Good guys -I.e. fish'ead, panzee, Orks, and Imperials- are attempting to evacuate a planet that is being sucked into a warp anomaly. Chaos forces are attempting to halt their evacuation and pin them on the planet in order to suck them into the warp as perpetual playthings for the Gods.

3. Or something totally different that you suggest.

Let me know what you think and any ideas of what you would like to see in the next AI online campaign.
4th Annual Aeronautica Imperialis Campaign-Blood and Irongard

Easy E

Easy E

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 258 posts
For those paying attention, we have narrowed down a list of potential new aircraft to the following:

Here is a quick list:
Hellfang- (Some rules all ready exist. just need to be fleshed out)
Hell Maw- (Some rules all ready exist. Just need to be fleshed out)
Zeppelins-
StormRaven-
Caestus Assault Ram- (Rules all ready exist, just need OrangeSM's okay to use them).
Vendetta-
Grot Bomb Launcha- (Grot Bomb rules exist, just flesh them out as a Ground Defense)
beakie Tempest
beakie Fighter- (Some rules in the works, need fleshing out)
Dread Klaw-
Ork Landa- (Official Model exists in Epic)
Imperial Lander-

Some of you may want to take a stab at making the rules for these and placing them as an entry in our Feb/March Contest. You could be a winner.

Find out more here: http://z8.invisionfr...p?showtopic=737

Easy E

Easy E

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 258 posts
I have some potential formatting for the Campaign Booklet here: http://www.box.net/shared/heur9x2m2c

Let me know what you think.

Easy E

Easy E

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 258 posts
I made a page of the Investigation of Bin Mazar Campaign Booklet. It is a map that shows where Bin Mazar is in relation to the Galactic Map...

http://www.box.net/shared/xacmi7dmlk

Let me know what you think.

I am also open to adding any AI related artwork for this booklet. Feel free to place any entries in this thread, and I will add you to the credits page, and a link to any self-promotion artwork site will be added to the appendix.

Easy E

Easy E

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 258 posts
The Camapign Booklet is done and in the editing stage. The Campaign materials will start rollingout in August, and the Campaign is schedule to run in Sept. through Nov.

Easy E

Easy E

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 258 posts
Edits done thansk to CheesyRobman from the Airspace site. Also, Monticus from Airspace, created some faction specific medals to earn as the campaign progresses. These medals will be earned by players, and can be placed in the members signature line for bragging rights. Last campaign these were fun and popular. Still on track for August pre-release and a Sept launch date.

Easy E

Easy E

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 258 posts
Thanks to Zoring, another Airspace forum member; we have a banner....

Posted Image