Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Da Red Gobbo! (Help!)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Geroff

Geroff

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
:thumbs I will be selling a few Red Gobbos on ebay if you still want them, just listed one today for $9.99 starting. Still in blista!

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 435 posts
Mattz got me an amazing birthday present:

Attached Files

Burnface

Burnface

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 29 posts
  • Army Name:Waagh Corps
Happy Birthday! Glad you got one of the best mini's GW ever sculpted.

Klawgut

Klawgut

the ginger haired squig

• Boyz
  • 437 posts
  • Army Name:Klawgut IronToofs tooflords
This is where direct order from GW has epically failed. Many moons ago we used to be able to ring them and they would make a 1 off because they kept all the moulds! Has anyone tried calling them to find out if they will run a 1off?
"DAKKA DA CHOPPY STUFF AND CHOPPA DA DAKKA-IE STUFF!! WAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Warboss Klawgut

Praetorians
BTSWA

eddie the troll

eddie the troll

Da Mole

• Boyz
  • 1,034 posts
  • Location:At the center of my universe, Whangarei, Noo Zeelund
  • Army Name:Which Army are we talking about?
Allready done a while ago. Don't hold your breath for its re-release. The mould is distorted through use, and they have no intention of remodelling the figure as it doesn't fit in with their current product support (no support for Gorka)
the voices in my head sound better as a choir

War isn't about who's right... war is about who's left...

Sumus ubi Sumus

Deff_metal

Deff_metal

Mendin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 72 posts
  • Army Name:Deff Metal
Da Red Gobbo can be bought at times on e-bay but be ready to pay good for him if you find him there.

This is one such link

The Troll Trader

I bought my Red Gobbo from there some time ago. Now he is painted and ready to take his place as a Kommissar in my "imperial" grot army.
Stay killy and dead 'ard!

Deff_metal

Deff_metal

Mendin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 72 posts
  • Army Name:Deff Metal
And here he is :biggrin

Attached Files

Stay killy and dead 'ard!

lord_blackfang

lord_blackfang

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 325 posts
  • Army Name:Nu Orkers
Nice. Even with the extreme closeup the feathering on the cloak look great. I wish I had a Red Gobbo...

Kleiner Zorn

Kleiner Zorn

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,147 posts
yeah im two weeks late.......but i will buy some materials to mould me some of my creations at march....(for examle an ork skull i made) But i would never try to recast such a classic mini........is just a bad idea and GW knows best wait.....i could recast it for myself right ? ;) whatever........i will post here as soon as my Materials arrived....because of the ork skull ;)

GitillaDaHunter

GitillaDaHunter

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 55 posts
I remember the red gobbo from when I was a young child! probably my favourite model of all time!
My thread!
Keep it proppa!!