Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Ork Warship

* * * * * 17 votes

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

Nosher

Nosher

Stikky Fingas

• Nobz
  • 2,806 posts
  • Army Name:Nosherz Ladz
That's amazing. The lighting effects/detail you've done on the kanz maintainance shop is awesome. The painting detail on the whole ship is amazing. The fact that you've got a working, RC boat (with turning gun turrets??? :eek ) is so completely over-the-top.... If I thought kidnapping you and making you paint my orks for me would actually work, I'd seriously consider it. Really just phenomenal work!
So - whenever dem doks finish staplin' yer arms back on Haky, why don't you an yer boyz come down fer a visit. We'll 'av a few squigaritas, throw a few grots around an' discuss who dis 'ere choppa really belongs to...

These Waaaghs are a cross between a mass migration, holy crusade, looting party and pub crawl, with a bit of genocide thrown in for good measure.

You know Nosher's MO, anything he paints blue is automatically his.

- Nosher

skyfi

skyfi

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 93 posts
simply stunning. the video made me very happy! can't believe the turret rotates. Almost thought you had a working stormboy launcher... ha

Tankworks

Tankworks

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 145 posts
Trust Orks to build a battleship for a backyard pond, but hey, they control that waterway!

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,800 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
It's coming along... swimmingly! :lol ;)

Make sure that when you're done with this Paperclip, that you post completed pictures in a thread in the Trophy Rack. I humbly suggest doing so ;)

Some veterans will probably see what I am plotting, and I wouldn't be surprised if Oddballz was way ahead of me.

Shabbadoo

Shabbadoo

Dreadnought Pilot

• Bad Moonz
  • 1,860 posts
  • Army Name:Bad Moons(Waaagh! Skargrim)
Glad to see this project is still going strong. Can't say enough about what a fun project thread this is. :thumbs

Nork

Nork

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 189 posts
  • Army Name:Da Skavenga's
That's just fantastic :) Glad to see more of it.

RichardBranson

RichardBranson

Grot Oiler

• Boyz
  • 165 posts
  • Army Name:Yngwie's Bling Orkestra
'I nevvuh seen so many Boyz in da bafftub togevvah befoah!' Yes this is really just incredible. Surely it's going to win some kind of prize, here or elsewhere.

urluck

urluck

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 346 posts
This truely is awesome. If this isn't in the blooprintz section already, it zogging well should be.

Unobtainium Rivits. my blog and your place for Orks, Transformers, and some other stuff.

Greyhound

Greyhound

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 418 posts
  • Army Name:Greyhound's Horde
you should bring it to the local "model" pond where everyone bring their beautiful sail boat and "antic" models, and keep screaming RAMMING SPEED as you slowly chase them across the pond.

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
It really is an amazing piece of kit! :D

(And I still say working guns would be fun for the local boating pond! ;) )

HG

big mek tank krusha

big mek tank krusha

Dreadnought Pilot

• Blood Axez
  • 1,874 posts
  • Army Name:da mekforce
make the guns fire slugs of bread for the ducks. next challenge for you is an orky sub!

-BMTK-

the proppa way to loot a bastion!

mechanical nids in the FBH!

4th Edition Orks in 7th W/D/L: 7/0/3

7th edition Orks W/D/L 4/0/0

Why

Why

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
I have seen a few Ork warships floating around on the internet, but this one, in my opinion is the best. The level of detail is simply amazing and the fact that it actually works is the cherry on top. Awesome work Paperclip :)
"ignorance is bliss"

Quase

Quase

Big Mek

• Nobz
  • 4,200 posts
  • Army Name:Da Klan ov da Golden Teef
[exit lurk-mode] :eek Now that is one very inspiring build overall. Set aside the modelling skills, it is aestethically balanced in a disorganised way Love it! [/exit lurk-mode]
Roight, any questions?
Yes?
Too bad!
It be time to WAAAGH!

Quase -

DigitalKiller

DigitalKiller

Hair Squig

• Grotz
  • 71 posts
What an amazing job.... float... have an engine.... smoke.... if in the next post you make the zzap gun shoot... it will not be a surprise :thumbs Waiting for more updates. :search
DK

I will delete you... byte by byte

Grotskul

Grotskul

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 378 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Grotskul
This is one of my favorite toy things that I have ever seen! EVER!!

Drakon7

Drakon7

Flash Git

• Boyz
  • 1,057 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAAAAGGGHHHH! O'da Red Orks!
Did you hear that? Thats the sound of my jaw breaking on the ground it fell so hard. I have been following this project for a while now, and you... Are a god of modeling. Excellent conversion, excellent painting... and the scale!? I hope someday to make a playable ork warfortress gaming table. And you sir are my inspiration to keep trying to improve my skills until I can do it. I tip my hat to you!
Just cause wez a bit pinkish don't mean we ain't proppa!

Paperclip

Paperclip

Syringe Squig

• Grotz
  • 77 posts
Posted Image

Jack5h1t

Jack5h1t

Squigpipes

• Grotz
  • 67 posts
  • Army Name:The Grot Botherers, also known as the Bashie Boyz
I think I'm in love

Dim_Reapa

Dim_Reapa

Ban Stikk Target

• Grot Rebelz
  • 4,800 posts
  • Army Name:Trotskin'z Revulushun
So it's finished! Fantastic! Do the forum a favour and post a finished version in the trophy rack will you? ;) (P.s. Loving the smoke from the smokestack!)

skarnir

skarnir

Steel Hornz

• Blood Axez
  • 661 posts
  • Army Name:WAAARGH SKARNIR
NIce work mate. ITs good to see the project finished. While im not into R.C. boats myself its is pretty zoggin epic. Several thumbs up :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs .

May the Enemies blood on your choppa never dry or your welding torch grow cold!

Ork Tactics by Laughterofthegods

https://www.dropbox....actica.pdf?dl=0

http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50985