Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DOW DC

1 reply to this topic

harry73

harry73

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 5 posts
  • Army Name:da broken bonez(goff clan)
It has to be "pleeese no more kicking"

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
  • Army Name:Plague of Dol Amroth (LOTR) 'ArdAkkaz ( Fantasy,40k)
Hello there. I see you are new to this forum my friend so I will try not to be a strict git. First of all, what are you posting about. We can gather your writing about DoW Dark Crusade but what on zogg do you mean in your post. Its spam posts like this that will get ya into trouble with the Nobz & Bosses around this humble camp. If you didn't mean to post a completely new post and you pressed the wrong button or something when you tried replying then your a silly grot. If thats the case then ask a Boss to lock this thread. Da Mad Trukka!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and
paste this into your signature. GENERATION 5 The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Why a Big Boss is better than Chuck Norris!:

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull. Big Boss sells his urine also, as weapons grade plutonium.
Chuck Norris once shot down a German plane by pointing with his finger and saying "Bang". Big Boss knocked the MIR space station out of orbit by glaring at it
Godzilla is a Japanese rendition of Big Boss' first visit to Tokyo.

Reply to this topic