Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

where da rules?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Warphead

Warphead

Squigpipes

• Grotz
  • 66 posts
  • Army Name:Da mek's boyz
hey, boyz some friends an i are looking to get into BFG at our local store, me having played 3-4 games a year or so ago (using someone else's models) and one other guy playing LONG ago. we all seem pumped, so i want home to write up a list with the PDFs on GW's website, but i'm unable to find the rules for roks and hulks, my favorite parts of the army by far. i mean, sure i can make a regular fleet, but why would i when i can bring a planet? so i turn to you guys, do you know where i could find the rules for these ships? thanks in advance!
QUOTE (Gornob Grimgul @ Aug 12 2008, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really, having a ton of ponies is beneficial

Being a winner is easy if your definition of victory is flexible enough.

Have you ever considered joining your local waaagh?

kaomera

kaomera

Bag Squig

• Boyz
  • 102 posts
You're looking for the BFG Xenos Fleets file ("m1280010_BFG_Xenos_Fleets" to be exact), which is in with the other BFG rules on the GW website. It starts off with the panzees, but the Ork stuff is in there too. Hulk is on p. 60+ and the Roks on p. 63+.
First off: Keep yer go-fasta peddle mashed! Then, if you'se gots mor ammo, keep up da dakka! If you'se ain't gots mor ammo, kick tha grotz 'till they'se bring ya sum! Jus' don't use tha' foot wot'z on da peddle!