Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Goblins v Ogres advice needed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Deimos

Deimos

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 233 posts
  • Army Name:Da black tan tribe
After the mauling my dark elves took against pro elves, I'm gonna give my gobbos a run out. So I have a game vs an ogre team My goblins are brand new, so can still change my lineup but I was gonna go for 2xTroll = 220 10xGob = 400 1xBomb = 40 (to try and get him enough SPP to get a double for hail mary pass, fire and rehire if he doesn't get a double) 4xRR = 240 That's a total of 900tv vs the 1250 of the ogres. What's the thoughts on inducements - initially I had thought of 3 bribes basic and then inducing Nobbla + 1babe or Fungus+2 babes. But now I'm thinking of maybe taking the halfling chef+1 bribe. He has 3 rerolls total and if I could get one or two of them away from him then he's gonna be stuck with a lot of boneheaded ogres! Also a possibility to drop one of my rerolls and use the saved money on another bribe or another goblin. Since I've never played against ogres before, anyone got any thoughts?
check out my new blog http://uniteallaction.blogspot.com/

Kludgnok

Kludgnok

Burna Boy

• Goffs
  • 402 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH Kludgnok
stick him with the chef. He's got a lot of rolls to make as an ogre team, taking away those re-rolls would be a great place to start.
Why play Orks you ask?....
Well my friend, its quite simple, I rather enjoy the word 'killy' and decided I wanted to use it more in coversation...

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
  • Army Name:Plague of Dol Amroth (LOTR) 'ArdAkkaz ( Fantasy,40k)
Ogres aren't as strong as feared. When I do play them the try and take out the players behind them. This makes them need 4+ for bonehead rolls. :thumbs worked for me!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and
paste this into your signature. GENERATION 5 The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Why a Big Boss is better than Chuck Norris!:

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull. Big Boss sells his urine also, as weapons grade plutonium.
Chuck Norris once shot down a German plane by pointing with his finger and saying "Bang". Big Boss knocked the MIR space station out of orbit by glaring at it
Godzilla is a Japanese rendition of Big Boss' first visit to Tokyo.