Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

gorkamorka mob

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

glomscient

glomscient

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 149 posts
  • Army Name:da bloo bonez
nob w/ choppa, slugga, shoota, studded armor: 19 teef spanner w/ blunderbuss, studded armor: 8 teef trukk: 20 teef driver boy: 5 teef boy w/ shoota: 7 boy w/ shoota: 7 boy w/ shoota: 7 boy w/ shoota: 7 boy w/ shoota: 7 boy w/ shoota: 7 and 6 teef leff!

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 444 posts
You might be better off swapping the nob's slugga for another choppa. The slugga is basically just a short-ranged shoota, so it's kinda redundant. That would also free up a single toof, letting you get one more boy, or get a couple of yoofs.

glomscient

glomscient

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 149 posts

You might be better off swapping the nob's slugga for another choppa. The slugga is basically just a short-ranged shoota, so it's kinda redundant.
That would also free up a single toof, letting you get one more boy, or get a couple of yoofs.

thanks for posting that before i finished adding the slugga. :cheers problem is: i can't fit another boy in da trukk! i could upgrade the trukk, possibly...
what is the most useful gubbin that can be bought for a trukk with no weapons? also, it must be 7 teef or less.

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 444 posts
Starting out you can't buy any gubbinz. If you're struggling to fit guys on you're going to need another vehicle. Perhaps make one of the boys a Spanner so that you have the capacity to have another vehicle before getting it?

glomscient

glomscient

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 149 posts
here is the new list: nob w/ 2 choppas, shoota, 'eavy armor (because studded is weedy): 24 teef spanner w/ shoota: 8 teef spanner w/ shoota: 8 teef trukk: 20 teef boy to drive: 5 teef boy w/ shoota: 7 teef boy w/ shoota: 7 teef boy w/ shoota: 7 teef boy w/ shoota: 7 teef boy w/ shoota: 7 teef i now use denchoorz :lol

Da Bikers

Da Bikers

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 184 posts
Just thought Iíd mention it but this seems to be the same style of mob that you see all the time, a few boys in a truck. Iím not saying that there is anything wrong with it (else how did it get so popular) but I always recommend having something different, it makes you stand out and allows you to try out new methods, e.g. a bike gang usually throws them. Donít worry for now, your mob seems fine, but just a thought for future mobs.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 444 posts
Da Bikers, that's a section we're planning for Ere Be Stuff (I'm sorry if I've said this already, my memory is far from perfect, sadly) - unusual initial mob configurations, ones that diverge from a basic layout. A topic about it might be worthwhile, now I think about it.

glomscient - I don't know if you know, but shooting isn't particularly deadly in GoMo, hand to hand is. Your shoota boyz may not be that effective unless you're playing against mostly Diggas and Grots.

glomscient

glomscient

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 149 posts
nob w/ 2 choppas, shoota, 'eavy armor (because studded is weedy): 24 teef spanner w/ 2 choppas: 8 teef spanner w/ 2 choppas: 8 teef trukk: 20 teef boy to drive: 5 teef boy w/ 2 choppas: 7 teef boy w/ 2 choppas: 7 teef boy w/ 2 choppas: 7 teef boy w/ 2 choppas: 7 teef boy w/ 2 choppas: 7 teef 'ow's dis?

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 444 posts
It's pretty good, in terms of your chances of success. Personally I would mix it up a bit though, having them all the same is a little cheesy. Shooting can be handy too. To be honest, go with whatever makes you happiest, really. None of your mob listings are wrong.

glomscient

glomscient

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 149 posts
nob w/ 2 choppas, shoota, 'eavy armor (because studded is weedy): 24 teef spanner w/ shoota, choppa: 9 teef spanner w/ 2 choppas: 8 teef trukk: 20 teef yoof to drive: 3 teef boy w/ shoota: 7 teef boy w/ shoota: 7 teef boy w/ 2 choppas: 7 teef boy w/ 2 choppas: 7 teef boy w/ 2 choppas: 7 teef now with less cheese! edit: changed driver to yoof, gave shoota spanner a choppa. one toof for my hoard.

Da Bikers

Da Bikers

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 184 posts
Just another thought, I find that while shooting is usually weedy the big guns on a truck can really do some damage (my personal favourite is the rocket launcher; while it is dodgy on the ammo tests you don't need it long, after it has hit a vehicle it will rip it apart with the D6 damage of S6 (along with a -3 save modifier if they have extra armour) so it can really change the game, try to use your nob as the gunner as he will have the highest ballistic skill as well (Iíve seen one as the gunner with a ballistic skill of 6 before (1+ to hit!)), probably nothing to restructure your mob about but a thought for in future, perhaps when you earn more teef.

Wow I used way to many brackets (oh well).
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

glomscient

glomscient

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 149 posts

Just another thought, I find that while shooting is usually weedy the big guns on a truck can really do some damage (my personal favourite is the rocket launcher; while it is dodgy on the ammo tests you don't need it long, after it has hit a vehicle it will rip it apart with the D6 damage of S6 (along with a -3 save modifier if they have extra armour) so it can really change the game, try to use your nob as the gunner as he will have the highest ballistic skill as well (Iíve seen one as the gunner with a ballistic skill of 6 before (1+ to hit!)), probably nothing to restructure your mob about but a thought for in future, perhaps when you earn more teef.

Wow I used way to many brackets (oh well).

good thing that i made accommodations for a gunner with all of the big guns (yes, it is removable, as are the weapons) i left the rokkit at home, though, but all of my other weapons are here.

Flamekebab

Flamekebab

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 444 posts
Sorry to dig up an old topic but I just realised I was wrong about giving the Nob two choppas.

The extra attack he would gain normally is negated by giving him a shoota. It's a two handed weapon and negates the bonus (see page 26 of Da Roolz).

Either lose the shoota or swap it for a slugga to gain +1 Attack or ditch the other choppa to save a toof.