Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trust in Rust Dread Mob: 9-7-17 4-3 Battle Reports from Nova!

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

greggles

greggles

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,487 posts
  • Army Name:Trust in Rust

Finished typing up and uploading all my battle report photos.  Check it out if you are interested.  Orks went 4-3 and ranked 6 out of 72 in battle points.

http://www.feedyourn...s-40k-narrative

img-0432_1_orig.jpg

• Badfang Brassaxe, Giganotosaurus and brettfp like this

Badfang Brassaxe

Badfang Brassaxe

Wartrukk Gunner

• Boyz
  • 1,687 posts
  • Army Name:Da Perfeshunelz

Congrats and thanks for an enjoyable read :cheers

• greggles likes this

greggles

greggles

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,487 posts

Very welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read!

Giganotosaurus

Giganotosaurus

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 216 posts
  • Army Name:Grumpy's Toys

I made several half-hearted attempts to leave a reply over the past week, but Honey-Do LLC (aka Mrs. Giganotosaurus) kept me from finishing each time. :bang I'll start with the "Rust Recipe"; thanks I'm lootin' it! I have my own Bad Moon walker mob that I will be starting on soon. The rust will fit right in with my warped theme. ;) I wanted to wish you luck, and happy stomping, but apparently you didn't need it. :stomphq: Your photos and bat-reps were top notch as usual. :thumbs I loved the display for the Raven Guard, it looked like a lot of work. The KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armor looked very impressive, and very lethal. Congrats on the best painted army award, much deserved. :thumbs :thumbs

P.S. Your cart still needs a fungus beer keg. :biggrin

greggles

greggles

Skarboy

• Boyz
  • 1,487 posts

Thank you so much! The ravenguard display was done by my good friend Todd over at sincain40k.com.  He does incredible work!  I was really happy with the performance of the orks this year. It actually surprised me! I was not expecting them to be so brutal!!! Appreciate all the compliments and continued support, it is super appreciated and makes me all happy in my mek brain.