Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Starting Epic Again!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

skuzznob

skuzznob

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 6 posts
  • Army Name:Da Moonz
Hi all, After having not played epic for about 4 years I came across my Ork Horde the other day and instantly remembered how much I love this game! Digging my models out I decided it's time to update my force and bring them in line with my 40k Bad moons. Now for the important part. For the life of me I couldnt remember all my old tricks and formations I used to use so I'm looking for some general tips to get me back into the swing of things. Also what was the rule of thumb for activations for about 3000 pts I've been coming in at 6 which I'm sure is far too small. :blush Cheers Guys

balsak_da_mighty

balsak_da_mighty

Tankbusta Boy

• Boyz
  • 435 posts
  • Army Name:?
Are you playing with Epic: armageddon? or epic40k? If its Epic: Armaggedon then here you go. I don't really know orks to well, But kinda big formations and lots of nobs is a good start. I would think with orks 7-8 formations would be a good size. But if you can fit more then that is even better. I run about 10-11 with my Beakies but I have small cheaper squads also.