Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Da Brewhouse Broozas

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz
I've been playing Blood Bowl for a while now and had been quite a while ago in the past, since then after forgetting the rules a month back or so I learnt it again and set about writing up more rosters, but for some odd reason keeping clear of Orcs. I restarted with Wood Elves, finding Wardancers amazing, Elf movement amazing, AG amazing and not caring so much for their weedy armour, so long as you can avoid the hurt you're worthy of the win. Moving on from team to team, finally settling with Dark Elves as another set roster I set about on my panzy win streak. I do believe it was 11 games undefeated in a row, and often by massive margins, not to brag, but I was besting my friends left and right. I had come a long way from when I had first started, back then I had never won a game and was infamous for being terribly unlucky. When another friend got into the hobby he cut off my streak with a draw, which I was childishly displeased with but happy that it was at least not a loss.

From then until now we have not even touched Blood Bowl, which is disappointing really as it is a game I find that everyone enjoys. So not too long ago, round about last week I made some cunnin planz to krump da weedy gitz with a race I had not touched yet, Orcs. The main reason being is my friend, who was the first to write a roster way back when last year, chose Orcs, so to maintain a variety of teams I stayed clear of them, until now.

In a top secret shed not too many thousands of miles away from Area 51 I set about writing up a typical but brutal Orc team with massively desired punch. Here's what I got:

4 Black Orc Blockers

4 Orc Blitzers

1 Thrower

2 Lineorcs

2 Rerolls

7 fan factor.

I got the roster sorted and set about making my team. But hang about, what's my theme?
Now my name is Keg, Keg coming from my surname of Cooper, being a barrel maker, so had to think of an Orkish team name revolving around my Da WAAAGH! Username and boss's name. So after some thought I settled with 'Da Brewhouse Broozas'. But hang on a second, THESE BE WEEDY BAD MOONZ!? My lil bloo Ork heart is temblin' and spittin' in disgust. Let's call it an artistic change of taste for now.

I've made all of the models, having a few already painted and other PIP, settling for a dirty yellow and beaten black uniform. Pics will be coming of the whole team soon.

(This time I intend to finish this project, it is only 11 models for Gork's sake!)

Thoughts on the roster, comments and criticism appreciated. :cheers

Keg

Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 211 posts
  • Army Name:Barak Bighornz bad moon bling boyz
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH DA BLOOD BOWL ORC TEAMS Simple tactics: smash and (er thats its really!) Have two throwers and drop the FF and a line orc. For 20k more you get a more versatile player who can handle the ball! Remember play and behave like an Orc and you will deal the Krump!
Well known to his friends and club members as having the worst luck EVER....

Amazing the number of "1"'s I roll...Damn dice gods!!!

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz
Thanks for the reply.

Pictures are now up in my new Blood Bowl album on my photobucket page, however the team is currently unfinished painting wise and modelling wise, although I only have to now make a troll for my 16th player. After this 11 I plan to buy another two lineorcs, another thrower, a goblin and finally a troll. I've already bought a lineorc after having a couple of games with my friend, and an apothecary.

Da Brewhouse Broozaz have currently player two halves and a full game, one half against humans the other against vampires and the full game against humans again, but alas I have lost all three, but at least not without a few casualties ;).

I would post the imgs directly but I fear they may be too big and I haven't the common sense to shrink them. :biggrin

Thanks for looking and expect more on the album at some point or another, I'll bump the thread when done and maybe edit this post later on when my entire team is finished with complete pics.
Keg