Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The DS Game

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Da Bikers

Da Bikers

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 184 posts
Iíve hard that there is a game of bloodbowl on the DS and I was thinking of getting it but I wasn't sure if it would be worth the money. Has anyone got the game, if so, what is it like? :?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

swampy

swampy

Steel Teef

• Boyz
  • 695 posts
  • Army Name:ash wastes arsonists
Yeah i got it, i would reccommend it as its basically the board game, after 2 legues you will find the ai a bit easy to beat. try avoiding skills like guard as it makes it too predictable or restart with different rookie teams each time cheers :cheers
"I Luv da smell uv prome-ee-fee-um in da mornin'!"

Da Bikers

Da Bikers

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 184 posts
Ok, thanks. I'll probably look into buying it (do you / anyone know what the multiplayer mode is like because I know someone else who is looking into buying it so I cold play him) :? :cheers
(\__/)

Da Bikers

Da Bikers

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 184 posts
Somebody must!?
(\__/)

jack da greenskin

jack da greenskin

Loota Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,223 posts
  • Army Name:jack's ork army
I'm also considering getting one of the games, mainly because there is a small chance I could get into a league soon, and I'd like to know the rules before I start. I remember reading somewhere that the DS doesnt have wifi multiplayer, it might have hotseat multiplayer but I know that the psp is the only one that has wireless MP.
QUOTE (Kingh on paroxyism vs waaagh banner.)
This is just further proof that none of the 5th Ed Codexes received any play-testing beyond Mat Ward running around the building with a Land Speeder model whilst screaming 'VROOM VROOM'

FREEBOOTA ANTHEM
paintbrush 2010 kill count:

Ziplik

Ziplik

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 9 posts
  • Army Name:Ziplik's Raidahs
I have bble on pc, which is probably closest to the game itself. I'm not sure about any of the portable versions. Some people gave blood bowl ds bad reviews. But you never know. :P

Why cant we all just like Grots?