Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mordheim Terrain Ideas.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Rafal

Rafal

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 52 posts
  • Army Name:Rebel Grotz!
Hi! I'm looking for good Mordhiem Buildings (ruins). But not only ideas I'm intersetd. I'm interested in buying. Yep, no time to make my own, and buying original set is quite expensive. I'm almost sure I'm going to buy 5 sets of Ruins of Osgiliath form GW. Meybe they are not the cheapest but et leat you can make some interesting terrain pieces that would looks like ruins. Unfortunately it not close to my mordheim imagination. So if you know any good ruin seller pleas shere it with me. Oh and I'm not talking about hirs-atrs coz this is also take much time to make builidng from those bricks.

DeafNala

DeafNala

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
  • Army Name:T.B.D.
Hi Rafal. While I do commission Mordheim thingies, buildings, et al, shipping to Poland might be a bit too expensive. One of the Guys over on Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum, quidamcorvus, does some BEAUTIFUL commission work AND, as a Fellow Polish Guy, he'd be someone you might wish to contact. You can see some of his work here: http://boringmordhei...c-t1097-275.htm . I linked to a page with a W.I.P. Gate House; just scroll down to the bottom of the page.