Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Time to get creative!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Epic_Sausage

Epic_Sausage

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 2 posts
Alri'ht lads!

I'm starting to form a BFG fleet (Waaargh!!), and I'm looking at being a bit creative, which has led to viewing some inspiring posts on these boards from members who have made there own ships (kudos to you all! :thumbs ).
I'm looking to take a similar route, but I need the answer to a couple of questions before I dive in head first:

1. Found answer by using my noggin'! Sorry >.<

2. Is resin easy to Orkify? I was looking at some Imperial Forgeworld ships that could have been "captured". I have no clue about the material and google isn't being too helpful.

3. As above.

Thankyou for your time!

:cheers

robertsjf

robertsjf

Hair Squig

• Grotz
  • 70 posts
  • Army Name:Marinak's Boyz

2. Is resin easy to Orkify? I was looking at some Imperial Forgeworld ships that could have been "captured". I have no clue about the material and google isn't being too helpful.

As long as you're just slapping stuff on it, no problem. As far as trying to modify the resin sculpt itself, that's more of a challenge. You can hack it up with a good jeweller's saw.