Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

orky dorky bans workshop!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bans

bans

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 3 posts
Hi! people, this is my first post, I'm wolking arroud the net and the destiny move me to here. I see all the works here posted and are awesome! very inspiring, here you can see some of my conversions, scrachbuilded minis and paintjobs. grots blitzkrieg army, scrachbuilded with plasticar and greenstuff, the model base is the flakwagonz laterals. Attached File  grot_blitzkrieg_2.jpg   49.99KB   136 downloads Attached File  grot_blitzkrieg_1.jpg   59.17KB   77 downloads Blue moonz klan, painted infantry. Attached File  greenskins_reinforcements.jpg   197.67KB   113 downloads Stompamob converted with plasticard and few pieces. Attached File  panzastompa_1_.jpg   25.94KB   112 downloads Attached File  post_7_51567_orky_dorky_mekstompas.jpg   108.08KB   95 downloads Hope that they like you. cheers bans

bassman

bassman

Mendin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 72 posts
Lovely! Grot tanks are awesome. Do you have any larger pics for old men like me? Ahrahrahr :)
Orks are like beer: the bigger, the better!

Do you want to pillage Italy? Check this place before leaving: www.milantour.net

New, bigger and more professional website! check it out! www.milanoarte.net

bans

bans

• Grotz
  • 3 posts
Yes I can try to do larger pics, what do you need exactly? cheers bans

bassman

bassman

Mendin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 72 posts
Grot tanks! They are lovely :)
Orks are like beer: the bigger, the better!

Do you want to pillage Italy? Check this place before leaving: www.milantour.net

New, bigger and more professional website! check it out! www.milanoarte.net

bans

bans

• Grotz
  • 3 posts
hi I can send to you a hi-res pics if you want , but I need mail contact. cheers bans

balsak_da_mighty

balsak_da_mighty

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 463 posts
  • Army Name:?
Pretty cool grot tanks there Ban! I am curious as to what you plan on using them for in epic, which unit/formation? really nice paint jobs on those boys there. Love your stuff!

arjbrown

arjbrown

Gnasher (face eater)

• Grotz
  • 84 posts
Love the tanks and the stompas !!! any more stuff to share ??? great conversions and painting, I am soooo envious !!!!