I started out with a rough shell that I could go onto detail:
And started putting a deffrolla together from plastic milk-bottle tops:
The chassis is made from 1.5mm pcard, loosely based on the gw wagon, but it's slightly wider and will be an inch or two longer after I get the rolla attached, and another inch or so taller when I get the tracks and wheels on. Will try and remember to get a scale shot next to my stock bw at some point.
So with a few details added over the past couple of weeks here's where I'm at:
I've built up the passenger platforms at the back. They are currently removable so I can paint the pipes underneath.
Deffrolla may still get some rivets (pins mostly in this case) but is basically done. Struggling working out how to attach it though.
Now onto the tracks. These have eluded me for a while but today I finally worked out a way I could make them. Sadly I ran out of bits after the first track! (Shoot me a PM if you have spares form the bio toxin plant - I will get a trade thread up in the bad moons emporium shortly).
Still not entirely sure but it at least gives a sense of the height the vehicle will get to now.