Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

StompaShop - giant krawla?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

leaxe

leaxe

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
  • Army Name:0
Just brainstorming.

Got a bunch of plastic toys from flea market for nothing.

One piece caught my attention.

This could become a giant land krawla mekshop. With a ramp lowered, stompas walking in for repair, tanks rolling out. Cranes, smoking chimneys, gunz and more gunz.

In the book Double Eagle the chaos forces had a giant tracked mobile fortress/airfield. The idea is from there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also have a small plastic tank, that could become a propa krawla. Larger than a battlefortress. Smaller than a great gargant.
Folding space, bending light, twisting reality...
my better painted models on coolminiornot.com

leaxe

leaxe

Snotling

• Boyz
  • 125 posts
  • Army Name:0
Attached File  figura__stompa_shop.jpg   84.89KB   39 downloads a quick dry fit of mixed junk to see how it could look. would need hell of a lot of details...
Folding space, bending light, twisting reality...
my better painted models on coolminiornot.com

bassman

bassman

Mendin' Squig

• Grotz
  • 72 posts
Yep! More details are needed but the idea is ace. Wish you had some progress in the meanwhile :)
Orks are like beer: the bigger, the better!

Do you want to pillage Italy? Check this place before leaving: www.milantour.net

New, bigger and more professional website! check it out! www.milanoarte.net