Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Warboss on Carnosaur

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Churoc Faar

Churoc Faar

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
  • Army Name:Da Flamin Bonehedz of Pyric III
Churoc_009__3_.JPG Here is my new Warboss. Let me know what you think.
  • Ryan likes this

Warboss maklai

Warboss maklai

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 51 posts
Sweet thats awesome! Would make a perfect snakebite ork! ;)
  • Gosford likes this

big boss Zaxtrukk

big boss Zaxtrukk

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 27 posts
  • Army Name:Zaxtrukk's madboyz
thats really cool. could you put it next to something for a size comparison. good work

Churoc Faar

Churoc Faar

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
I put up a picture of him with Typhus, hope that helps.

Voark

Voark

Shoota Boy

• Boyz
  • 259 posts
  • Army Name:Ragnork's Unyted Klans.

Let me know what you think.

I think you should resize your pictures...before KrOOzA takes a bite out of you ;)

Voark
"Citadel Finecast" - LOL.

Klawgut

Klawgut

the ginger haired squig

• Boyz
  • 437 posts
  • Army Name:Klawgut IronToofs tooflords
its a lovely conversion and as has already been said it would make a great warboss for a snakebite mob, the other thing you could do is some boar conversions too!! again good job. :thumbs
"DAKKA DA CHOPPY STUFF AND CHOPPA DA DAKKA-IE STUFF!! WAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Warboss Klawgut

Praetorians
BTSWA

Churoc Faar

Churoc Faar

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
Thanks for the warning yoof. I am new to sharing pictures, I am trying to resize them.

NCODB

NCODB

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 972 posts
Not a bad job at all! Definitely a Snake Bite. Though, i do have a couple of things i'd like to point out... He's not really sitting on or holding on to anything. I can't really see much in terms of a saddal apart from the skulls/heads at the front. Is it possible to get a shot of him from the back? Also, if you're any good with greenstuff or plasticard, i'd add some loops around the boots for the feet to sit in.. i don't remember what they're called, but they're what horse riders put their feet in when they sit on a saddle. One other thing i'd suggest would be to add some form of steering to it. Easiest way would be to get some chain, about 1 - 2 mm in diameter, and make a loop around the Carnosaur's neck near the head, and attach the chain to his pointing hand. If you're any good with plasticard, get yourself some plastic tubing that's about the same diameter as the Carnosaur's neck, make a ring about 3mm or so wide, and cut it open so it's a U shape. Glue it to the neck so most of it is touching the top of the neck, add an extra, smaller U shaped section of plasticard over the back of the neck ridges to close off the collar. Attach small spikes/studs, attach chain to either side of the collar, connect chain to pointing hand, done! Hope this helps. It looks good so far! :thumbs
Set all weapons to "War Crimes".

Current Main Project:
Adeptus Mechanicus army commission.

Churoc Faar

Churoc Faar

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
I greenstuffed a fur saddle, you cant see it in that pic. I will consider stirrups. Thanks for the advice.

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
He he!
I did the same sort of thing for Circle of Heroes Warboss on Squigosaur! :D
Here's a link to the thread.
http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=44958

Your pic doesn't do your work justice. Needs more light when taking the original I reckon.
Good hob though, keep 'em coming!

HG

Churoc Faar

Churoc Faar

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
I enjoyed yours, Harkon. The inspiration for mine came from a Warboss on Carnosaur from an old White Dwarf. I run him as Warboss on Bike, Power Claw, Attack Squig, Supa Tuf(AKA Cybork body) and kombi shoota/scorcha (flame breath from carnosaur). Lots of fun.

Grokkinz

Grokkinz

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 50 posts
Cool model. Nice to see folks break the usual conventions when doing conversion work.

zinge

zinge

Syringe Squig

• Grotz
  • 77 posts
Boss needs to look more snake bitey but great model - could be bigger - but then my warboss on bike is currently as long as land raider!
...Bugger this for a game of soldiers!

For sale - Flexible Ammo Belts and Feeds - Here

Churoc Faar

Churoc Faar

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
As long as a Land raider. I hate Land Raiders. I would love to see your warboss on bike though.

Churoc Faar

Churoc Faar

• Grotz
  • 20 posts
Churoc has been replaced.