Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Epic Orks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Jonas Lovecor

Jonas Lovecor

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 1 posts
  • Army Name:DEATH AND GLORY
Whitch rules do u use for the epic lootas ?

Spectrar Ghost

Spectrar Ghost

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 45 posts
I use 2 Lootas and a Shokk Attack Gun on a stand as Big Gunz. Alternatively, you get more than a 4:1 ratio of Boyz to MLs on the current sprues, so you can use them as Big Shootas on Boyz stands.
SG

Epic: Armageddon
Are you a soldier, or are you a general?

Ghudra

Ghudra

telescoping arm

• Boyz
  • 493 posts
Some good suggestions above from Spectrar Ghost. :yes Originally, I think Lootas had a slot in the short-lived Epic 40K lists, but there is no official equivalent in current Epic: Armageddon lists. There may be a fan built Deathskulls list where Lootas have a home and you would want to check the "Epic Discussion" forum on Warseer where much of the Epic community is currently lurking.

Vermis

Vermis

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 25 posts
Me, I'd prefer to use them as big shootas on regular boyz stands, as opposed to the shoulder-mounted suppositories the boyz currently have. Only problem is scraping together enough lootas.
www.minisculpture.co.uk - a place for pushing putty and slicing styrene.

Spectrar Ghost

Spectrar Ghost

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 45 posts
To quote Prof. Farnsworth: "It's also a suppository." I don't mind the Ork MLs too much. They have a lot more style than the beakie launchers, thats for sure.
SG

Vermis

Vermis

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 25 posts
True! I'm thinking of doing something about those, too. But that's a story for another forum.
www.minisculpture.co.uk - a place for pushing putty and slicing styrene.

Spectrar Ghost

Spectrar Ghost

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 45 posts
Which one, the Ork or beakie? I think you may have been beat to the punch on the beakie. ;)
SG

balsak_da_mighty

balsak_da_mighty

squig attack arm

• Boyz
  • 463 posts
  • Army Name:?
in the back of the book they say to use them as big gunz batteries, but they can be used like most have said Big Shootas on boy stands. Another good spot for epic talk is on http://www.tacticalw...accmd/index.php They have been working on upgrading army list for all armies, so anyone intested check it out, really cool stuff.