Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DoW: DC- Firestorm over Krouns

4 replies to this topic

GreenHead

GreenHead

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 45 posts
  • Army Name:Aauggrry's Mob
http://fok.dow-mods.com/

Do it. Like the trailer says its as close to the codex as possible at the moment. I have to learn to play all over again, and that is sweet. Anyone else discovered this little gem?
The purpose in life is to fight maturity.

KaptainK

KaptainK

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 18 posts
  • Army Name:Gritnaz' Boyz
I have indeed good sir and it is one hell of a game - I refuse to call it a mod because it plays so differently! There were a few untextured models though - the panzee Scorpion being a particuarly bad one.
WEZ ON A TRUKK!
WEZ ON A TRUKK!
TAKE A GOOD ARD LOOK AT DA DAKKA ON DA TRUKK!

shipwreck

shipwreck

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 23 posts
  • Army Name:Shipprekkaz
Cool! I never bought DC so I won't be able to try it, sadly, but it reminds of DoW:Pro. Nice sig, btw, Kappin.

Dmitri

Dmitri

Juicy Squig

• Grotz
  • 62 posts
  • Army Name:Boss Rotgutz's Speed Freekz
I simply couldn't play it because of how unnecessarily LOUD it made the clanking sounds of the choppas. CLANK, CLANK, CLANK, all the time. This coming from me of all people.
"It's only true love when you both play orks together" - Girlfriend

Klawgut

Klawgut

the ginger haired squig

• Boyz
  • 437 posts
  • Army Name:Klawgut IronToofs tooflords
i had an awsome mod on my old pc for dc, no troop or vehicle limit!! it was amazing, i used to play crons so would have 3 liths floating around. i also used to play just sshootas and choppas boys hordes too, so much fun when you have hundreds of boys charging around. it was called some thing like masters military manifest. :thumbs
"DAKKA DA CHOPPY STUFF AND CHOPPA DA DAKKA-IE STUFF!! WAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Warboss Klawgut

Praetorians
BTSWA

Reply to this topic