Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Battlefleet gothic in northern virginia

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

theclash24

theclash24

Flesh Eater Squig

• Grotz
  • 89 posts
any players around these areas? chantilly/reston/sterling/leesburg? I'm looking to get back into it and would love some players!!
"ARGH! THEY SHOOTIN' AT ME WAGON!"

DaCone2

DaCone2

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 183 posts
The Tactical Command Forums is probably where you'd be best trying:
Tacitical Command

They are one of the main Epic and BFG forums currently out there :)
Good luck finding players mate!
Building a Waaagh!

Mmm pie . . .

Warboss_Grimmtoof

Warboss_Grimmtoof

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 2 posts
I play BFG, and I sometimes go to the GW in Sterling. However, the best place to play for me is the hobby shop in Leesburg, named Leesburg hobbies and collectibles. A few other players do BFG around there, and scheduling a week in advance will probably assure you a game, and popping in randomly may land you one as well. They have open gaming every saturday starting at 9 AM and usually wraps up at about noon, sometimes later.

Boss Gobbstompa

Boss Gobbstompa

Warbike Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,535 posts
  • Army Name:Gobbstompaz Looty Gitz
I'm in Central VA, Charlottesville area. I haven't played BFG in a while and only had the starter set, but once I get more money, I'm not opposed to looking at it again with Orkz.
Nkelsch on the differences between disembarking from open-topped vehicles and closed vehicles.
QUOTE (nkelsch @ Dec 10 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Compare a bunch if drunk rednecks jumping out of the back of a pickup truck VS a bunch of old ladies getting off the bus.

BLAAAGH!!! Gobbstompa (WIP/Magnetizing tutorial)
WAAAGH!!! Gobbstompa (finished models)
The Legend of Gobbstompa (fluff)