Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

components in Blood Bowl starter set

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Grimmgor Badazz

Grimmgor Badazz

Buzzing Squig

• Grotz
  • 97 posts
  • Location:Sotra, Hordaland, West-Norway, Norway, Europa, The World
  • Army Name:Waaagh Grimmgor!!!
I've searched the Forum for components in the blood bowl starter set, and Im'm wondering what orcs are in it? I know it's 12 orcs, but how many linemen, etc? and are they in plastic? and the human players *pthew!* how many linemen etc are there? I'm going to convert my own team ofcourse after awhile, and maybe even convert an ogre team! (not that I know if they're any good, I just love ogres :P... and orks! don't whack me!)
<insert joke here>

Vinz D.

Vinz D.

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 50 posts
It's 2 blitzers, 2 black orcs, 2 throwers and 6 linemen. Greetz
Borak Says - Pearls of wisdom from the Chaos Lord
"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"

Bloodbowl tournament track record NAF member #6587 [win/draw/loss]:
Dwarf: 4/3/9
Goblins: to be played in 2010
Lizardmen: 3/2/5
Skaven: 13/8/31

Hasdrubal

Hasdrubal

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 297 posts

I've searched the Forum for components in the blood bowl starter set, and Im'm wondering what orcs are in it? I know it's 12 orcs, but how many linemen, etc? and are they in plastic?

and the human players *pthew!* how many linemen etc are there?

I'm going to convert my own team ofcourse after awhile, and maybe even convert an ogre team! (not that I know if they're any good, I just love ogres :P... and orks! don't whack me!)

Everything's in plastic. 6 linemen per team, 2 blitzers, 2 throwers and 2 other positional players (black orcs / catchers).

If you already have a terrain and the pass ruler, and will be making them by yourself, then go out on the market and treat yourself with a custom team from the different miniatures providers.

Grimmgor Badazz

Grimmgor Badazz

Buzzing Squig

• Grotz
  • 97 posts
  • Location:Sotra, Hordaland, West-Norway, Norway, Europa, The World
  • Army Name:Waaagh Grimmgor!!!
okay, thanks both of you :) now, if only my in-law would order my blood bowl for me... :/
<insert joke here>