Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

360 online

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Gorok Gorz

Gorok Gorz

Grot Rigger

• Boyz
  • 170 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaaagh Gorz
Im sure everyone has heard a thing or two about the computer game blood bowl. Now I dont want any negative CRAP posted here, make your own thread if you want to complain. I had Blood Bowl on the PC and traded it in for Blood Bowl on the Xbox 360. While you dont get as many options in game or online as you do with the PC, it plays Soooooooooo much better. Maybe you'd think thats becasue im so use the the controls ...... but no. My Mrs played it on the PC and gave up because she didnt get it. I bought the game on the 360 yesterday and she's been playing it while im at work, she loves it. The 360 version isnt perfect, but if you want to see what all the fuss is about with regard to blood bowl then its perfect. Me and a mate of mine (you is also a die hard Blood Bowl fan) played against each other last night and its was just as fun as the board game. It was a great laugh. Lets face it ...... its still blood bowl. My 360 Tag is CH1LLYD0GG (mind the one and zero), if someone wants a game, send me a friend request with a message saying Blood Bowl and I'll accept. BTW My Orcs SMASHED his humans 2-1 inflicting 3 CAS and 7 KOs throughout the game with only 1 Goblin getting KO'd in return ORCS RULE
"Quantity is its own quality" Stalin

Kludgnok

Kludgnok

Burna Boy

• Goffs
  • 402 posts
  • Army Name:WAAAGH Kludgnok
Just out of curiousity, where did you find this for the 360? I'd heard about Cyanide Studios making this game, and seen the downloadable game for the PC, but hadn't seen/heard anything about a release date for the 360.
Why play Orks you ask?....
Well my friend, its quite simple, I rather enjoy the word 'killy' and decided I wanted to use it more in coversation...

Grotskul

Grotskul

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 378 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Grotskul
I believe the release date is January 10, 2010.

Gorok Gorz

Gorok Gorz

Grot Rigger

• Boyz
  • 170 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaaagh Gorz
Ahhh you guys must be on the wrong side of the pond. Had it on the 360 for a week or so now and play it everyday. I heard that it was due out 10th Jan 2010 in the US and gork knows when it will be out in Oz
"Quantity is its own quality" Stalin

Full_Blooded_Ork

Full_Blooded_Ork

Kommando

• Boyz
  • 919 posts
  • Army Name:Ork Mob
Sorry for the necromancy. BUt I got it for 360 as well. I'll send you my xbox live name.