Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Last Stand

6 replies to this topic

Nonebutone

Nonebutone

Steel Teef

• Boyz
  • 689 posts
  • Army Name:Geargut'z Mekboyz
So, this new Mode apparently is released tomorrow... seems pretty interesting, what do people think of this style of gameplay? For those unaware, Last stand is a Mode of play where you and up to 2 other players fight against endless waves of enemies using a single hero (Mek/beakie/Farseer) gaining levels and experience after completing each wave.
Da Umies say "If You build it dey will come" But every time I build somethin, dey run!.

DemonClaw

DemonClaw

Hair Squig

• Grotz
  • 69 posts
  • Army Name:Evil Sunz
Here is a new video with Last Stand, kinda showing and explaining it, patch should come out today (if not already out)

link: http://www.shacknews...article.x/60858

there is also lot of balance stuff with it, stikkbombas moved to tier2 and lootas to tier1, full patch notes are at http://www.shacknews...article.x/60846
'ho needs a hand when you can have a klaw!

Nonebutone

Nonebutone

Steel Teef

• Boyz
  • 689 posts
  • Army Name:Geargut'z Mekboyz
well after playing it for a few hours.. as the mek boy i found it rather fun, best i got to was wave 14 saddly (i think theres only 20) But.. something about having a mek with a burna... able to teleport VERY quickly is just murder >.> im Nonebutone4 if you run into me say hi! :P
Da Umies say "If You build it dey will come" But every time I build somethin, dey run!.

BigMek

BigMek

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 712 posts
  • Army Name:Waaagh! Tankchewa
Haven't tried it yet but it looks extremely fun, sadly I don't have two other friends who plays it and I'm very very unlucky when it comes to playing with random people over the internet. But yes, mek + burna + teleportation = lots of burny fun!
I like to loot it loot it

The rulebook also doesn't say anything about beating people like this with their own army case. So, technically...

Nozeminer - In the "best cheat ever" thread.

Keg

Keg

'Ead Graft

• Deathskullz
  • 718 posts
  • Army Name:Keg'z Mek 'Eadz
I still need to update my computer in order to just play DoW2, as well as WAR and other new games. However Last Stand looks very fun. There seems to be a lot more wave gaming systems going on, I think ever since Gears of War started horde, then Call of Duty made their Zombie survival, as well as Halo ODST making their survival system. However it still look very fun. Thanks for the video. Keg

Mad Trukka

Mad Trukka

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 313 posts
  • Army Name:Plague of Dol Amroth (LOTR) 'ArdAkkaz ( Fantasy,40k)
I could never get into the Zombie levels of CoD. ODST ... wasn't that firefight?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and
paste this into your signature. GENERATION 5 The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment

Why a Big Boss is better than Chuck Norris!:

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull. Big Boss sells his urine also, as weapons grade plutonium.
Chuck Norris once shot down a German plane by pointing with his finger and saying "Bang". Big Boss knocked the MIR space station out of orbit by glaring at it
Godzilla is a Japanese rendition of Big Boss' first visit to Tokyo.

blackblade68

blackblade68

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts
  • Army Name:No name
Isn't this threadomancy?

Reply to this topic