Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bases

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

bruno

bruno

Snotroom

• Grotz
  • 48 posts
  • Army Name:Lazy Boys
This has been an exciting week for my epic army. I purchased a good size collection of models off of e-bay. My models arrived the other day and now I can start putting my army together. Looking over the models I am considering putting my vehicles on metal bases. I found a company that sells them in all different sizes for real cheap, actually cheaper I can make them for. So why do I want to put my vehicles on bases, easy for transportation. Using metal bases and magnetic sheets my army will not shift around when transporting. So now my question; what size bases would you use for your vehicle. My understanding of the rules is that you measure to the models so bases will not cause any problem with the game play. I am just not sure how much bigger the base should be then the model. Should I the base be 1/8 or 1/4 larger then the model. So if you use bases how did you go about it and did you order them form a company or a different gaming system?