Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dawn of War 2: Rise of Chaos

10 replies to this topic

Warboss Raptor

Warboss Raptor

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
  • Army Name:Raptor's Boyz
So did anyone else hear about the new expansion being announced? Dawn of War 2: Rise of Chaos? Apparently they're adding the Spiky boyz in there. More then that, all of the existing races are getting new units. Myself, I'm hoping Tyranid get Genestealers finally, for Orks I definitely want Warbikes! Kult of Speed time boyz! What do you guys want in it?

blackblade68

blackblade68

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 234 posts
  • Army Name:No name
I wouldn't mind some single player action in something other than beakies. Maybe more upgrades? Squiggoths. A better army painter. More customization to armys.

Warboss Raptor

Warboss Raptor

Throws the bomb, not the pin.

• Grotz
  • 4 posts
  • Army Name:Raptor's Boyz

I wouldn't mind some single player action in something other than beakies.

I don't know about the others, but I do know that one, I believe the campaign follows the Blood Ravens on some icy snow planet fighting Chaos that's risen up there covertly. So, sadly, no individual campaigns for the other races.

Heck, doesn't even look like the Orks, Tyranid and panzee are even going to be antagonists in this new campaign. :crybaby

Tribun

Tribun

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 376 posts
  • Army Name:WAAGH..we dunno need namez, we need foes!
I hate beakies and I hate Chaos Beakies.......I wanna play Orks!!!!

DAGERMAN ANSWERTO WAAAGH!!!!

...pleaze exkuze my english...

shipwreck

shipwreck

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 23 posts
  • Army Name:Shipprekkaz
A Orky single player campaign is long overdue but I think they're just trying to crank out a new expansion that's quality and expands on the DOW2 features. Doing a campaign for a new race (like Winter Assault did for DOW1) would take a lot longer with new gear, etc.

Skafang

Skafang

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 22 posts
We're getting weirdboyz!

http://community.daw...le-ork-weirdboy

Dobb

Dobb

Ammo Runt

• Boyz
  • 152 posts
  • Army Name:Stompin' Stompaz
T Minus 2 Days, gentlemen.

Borrok

Borrok

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 138 posts
Bah I might get it, just wish the campaign wasent beakie again, gets a bit dull after a while.
A grape on a stik is not a rokkit launcher. - Feral Ork Weaponry 101

Gobbla

Gobbla

Grot Slave

• Boyz
  • 143 posts
  • Army Name:Orks
Bought the download. Pain to install thanks to Steam. The rendering is F'd up. And, it F'd up the rendering on the base game. Typical. Trying to get a refund, but MSNís customer support is not accepting tickets at this time. Typical. Since I now have an x-box, this will be the last PC game I ever try to buy.

DaCone2

DaCone2

Grot Orderly

• Boyz
  • 183 posts
Extra units are librarian, weirdboy, wraithguard, genestealers and tyrant guard. Plus you can use the hive tyrant and chaos sorceror in last stand :)
Building a Waaagh!

Mmm pie . . .

Borrok

Borrok

Kickin' Grot

• Boyz
  • 138 posts

Plus you can use the hive tyrant in last stand :)

Sense... this makes none.

Eh might get it, just cant bring myself to complete the first DoW2, so dont know if it'd be a waste of money.

Edit: Well picked it up last night, and I dont know what the update did, or if taking a break just refreshed my interest. But yhea I could recommend this, its pretty good.
A grape on a stik is not a rokkit launcher. - Feral Ork Weaponry 101

Reply to this topic