Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

im new plzzz help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ork ork ork

ork ork ork

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
im starting epic and have some old models from boot sale these include 2 stompas 50 assortid stands of infantry 3 battle wagons some bikes and boars that need bases what should i get now
in my opinion 10 grots = 1 ork boy
1,000,000 grots are about the same as saying SWARM

to win a war you need at least 1000,000,000,000,boys per evil giant warboss stealing cat

and a deffcopta that for somreason scares dogs

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
By "various stands of infantry" what exactly do you mean? Are they all Boyz stands, Grots stands, Nobs stands, HQ stands? A little more precise detail would help as you may need some of the above if you're missing them already. After sorting that out, I'd say you can go Blitz Brigade with loads of Gunwagons, or maybe some Speed Freaks Buggies, Bikes and Skorchas. Or there's always the Gargant Mobs! :D Depends on which way your style of play will take you. HG

Zog

Zog

Wants Panzies

• Bad Moonz
  • 484 posts
  • Army Name:Zogs Boyz
This will help ya to identify yer models

http://www.galactic-...iew-Frames.html

then have a read here : http://www.the-waaag...showtopic=26443
Gone crazy.... Back soon....

ork ork ork

ork ork ork

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 19 posts
ok i have 2 plastic stompas 15 boar boyz 10 plastic bikes 5 stands of gretchin 1 whith shokk attack gun andslaver ,and 1 whith wyrdboy 14 ork stands whith tankbusta boy each, 4 ork stands whith nobz 6 stands of lootas 2 stands of nobz 4 shokk attack guns 1 stand of stormboyz 7 stands of commandos 2 cammand stands whith warboss, bannerboy ,mek,mad dok,slaver each whats in blitz brigade
in my opinion 10 grots = 1 ork boy
1,000,000 grots are about the same as saying SWARM

to win a war you need at least 1000,000,000,000,boys per evil giant warboss stealing cat

and a deffcopta that for somreason scares dogs

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
Go to GW here:
http://www.games-wor...amp;aId=4900003

There are free downloads of all the official Epic Rules and included in one of the "books" is an Epic Ork Army list and descriptions of all the units and Brigades etc.

Hope this helps.

HG