Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mousekillers Orc and Goblin Army

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

mousekiller

mousekiller

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 95 posts
The Small Pints, 20 Night Goblins armed with clubs and nets

With the dwarves becoming more and more of a problem in the Red Moon territory, Skeezer has had to look to every available asset to fend off the growing number of attacks. These goblins are much smaller than those that Skeezer normally brings to battle, as they are used primarily to harvest mushrooms in the deeper recesses of the tunnels.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

VOTE AT CMON: SMALL PINTS

mousekiller

mousekiller

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 95 posts
The Small Pints, 20 Night Goblins armed with clubs and nets (continued)

With the dwarves becoming more and more of a problem in the Red Moon territory, Skeezer has had to look to every available asset to fend off the growing number of attacks. These goblins are much smaller than those that Skeezer normally brings to battle, as they are used primarily to harvest mushrooms in the deeper recesses of the tunnels.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

VOTE AT CMON: SMALL PINTS

Gorok Gorz

Gorok Gorz

Grot Rigger

• Boyz
  • 170 posts
  • Army Name:Waaaaagh Gorz
:cheers These are great and makes me want to restart my old goblin army project. Where did you get the old skool night goblins (regiments) from? I'd love to be able to get me some of those :search
"Quantity is its own quality" Stalin

Keltheos

Keltheos

Slugga Boy

• Boyz
  • 366 posts
  • Army Name:Gobsmak
:thumbs :thumbs Great work and great thought put into the backgrounds. I was flipping through the fantasy section for inspiration to keep at my fantasy orcs for a big game next week, found it. Great complete theme!!

mousekiller

mousekiller

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 95 posts
GNASHERS - continued

Gnashers, 2 Squig Herds
Given the name due to the razor sharp teeth of squigs, the squigs of the Yellow Tooth tribe have become an integral portion of Skeezers army. Since defeating the leader of the Yellow Tooth, Springer, in single combat (that is another story), this herd has earned its mettle in quite a few skirmishes, acting as a razor sharp speed bump for the brunt of the army. Skeezer hopes to corrall more of the wild squigs that roam the caves of the Yellow Tooth tribe and add them to this force.

Manufacturer: Games Workshop
Sculptor: Juan Diaz and (The Chase Models) Thais Mariblanca Lopez
Completed: 1st Herd - 3 Jul 2007 2nd Herd - 18 May 2010

Please Vote at CMON: Gnashers 1st Herd

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dtram

Dtram

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 16 posts
GREAT work mate, really enjoying the models.... Even inspired me to start Orcs and Goblins... Even though I dont play Fantasy ^^ However, the mushrooms constantly remind me of dice... Red with white speckles :P

Ragnarokk

Ragnarokk

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 94 posts
  • Army Name:Da Ruzzty Gearz Klan
Sweet mollusc mammaries! Just look at it! It's... beautiful! The conversions, the painting, the combination of old and new models and giving them all the proper respect... it's enough to make my greenskin heart melt. Great job on the individual Squig Hoppers, and those wonderful trolls. You even made the spear regiment look gorgeous. You've done some quality work here, not just on the models, but the bases and scenery too. I don't know what else to say, but you... are an invaluable member of The Waaagh.

I've never seen a better Gobbo army. Period.

Da old ways are da best. Mekanikal? Weedy! Wheeled? Weedy! If it can't cross da desert, it's no good ta me. - Warboss Ragnarokk 'Ardskull

mousekiller

mousekiller

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 95 posts
GNASHERS - continued

Gnashers, 2 Squig Herds
Given the name due to the razor sharp teeth of squigs, the squigs of the Yellow Tooth tribe have become an integral portion of Skeezers army. Since defeating the leader of the Yellow Tooth, Springer, in single combat (that is another story), this herd has earned its mettle in quite a few skirmishes, acting as a razor sharp speed bump for the brunt of the army. Skeezer hopes to corrall more of the wild squigs that roam the caves of the Yellow Tooth tribe and add them to this force.

Manufacturer: Games Workshop
Sculptor: Juan Diaz and (The Chase Models) Thais Mariblanca Lopez
Completed: 1st Herd - 3 Jul 2007 2nd Herd - 18 May 2010

Please Vote at CMON: Gnashers 1st Herd

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

mousekiller

mousekiller

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 95 posts
Skarsnik, Warlord of the Eight Peaks
Skarsnik, self proclaimed Warlord of the Eight Peaks, Chieftan of the Crooked Moon Tribe, and Overlord of the Red Moon Tribe, the Yellow Tooths, the Crooked Tooths, and many other tribes. Thanks to Skeezer and his Red Moon Tribe, Skarsniks realm and treasury have expanded a great deal lately… and it is for this exact reason that Skarsnik has chosen to pay a personal visit to the home of the Red Moons- to ensure the loyalty of those who claim to serve him.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

VOTE AT CMON: SKARSNIK AND GOBBLA

mousekiller

mousekiller

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 95 posts
Ok, here is the next last 5 plus the fanatic in progress.

Posted Image

And here is what the squig herd will look like once we get them all painted and put together...

Posted Image

And the two squig herders in progress...

Posted Image

Zsoulless

Zsoulless

'Ard Boy

• Freebooterz
  • 884 posts
I Love your Squigs MouseKiller.. Some of the best ive seen.. Well Done!!

meltagun

meltagun

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 33 posts
  • Army Name:none
Masterful paint work :love
WE’RE GONNA TAKE DER WHOLE OONIVERSE AND DEN WE’LL STOMP IT FLAT!

mousekiller

mousekiller

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 95 posts
Ok, finally finished off that unit of gobbos with handweapons. I updated the earlier portions of the threads with lots of pics, so I am going to just post the primary pics here. If you want to see more, go back a few pages.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Also, if you are feeling up to it, throw me a vote at CMON: SMALL PINTS

And, I finished off the two herders as well, now I just need to get the squigs themselves done.

Posted Image

Zsoulless: That is very nice of you to say mate....
meltagun: Thanks mate.

mousekiller

mousekiller

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 95 posts
To satisfy the mods that I am a true gobbo at heart....

The first wolf, completed.

Posted Image
Posted Image

mousekiller

mousekiller

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 95 posts
Ok, so I finally finsihed putting the rest of the wolves together and getting them primered, which was a lot harder then it should be.

Posted Image

mousekiller

mousekiller

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 95 posts
Update time folks, here the riders are with some skin done.

Posted Image

Snotgit Fungasface

Snotgit Fungasface

Puffball Fungus

• Grotz
  • 10 posts
  • Army Name:Snotgits fightin' force o' gobbos
This is one cool army you've got going on here mate, keep 'em coming! :thumbs :whip :eek :eek

mousekiller

mousekiller

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 95 posts
Well, the move is complete, AND, I actually finished some models.

Here is the Squig Herd:

Posted Image
Posted Image

And to vote at CMON: Gnashers

Also, please keep in mind that there are more pics of the herd posted further back in the thread, so if you have the time or want to see more pictures check them out.

Snotgit: Thanks mate.

Muskie

Muskie

Yoof

• Boyz
  • 236 posts
  • Army Name:Waarrgh Musk
That's a lot of painting for such a small points wise army. You're even crazier than me. You're style is different than mine, but it seems to work for you, with the more muted highlights. Cheers,
My more famous army is the Diseased Sons. My new hobby blog has pics of green skins old and new if you dig a little.

mousekiller

mousekiller

Mimic Squig

• Grotz
  • 95 posts
In case this is your first time checking into a thread (I have done updates on Dwarfs and Ogres so far since coming back)... I haven't painted anything in over a year... but I fully intend to jump back in head first.

Ok, so just to give you guys a glimpse of what I have on the table for orcs and goblins (as character wise they are still my favorite army to paint), here is a quick pic of Skarsnik. I have not done a lot to modify him, except stuffing some body parts down his mouth. Also, at some point in the near future I will update the beginning of the thread to reflect what is actually done and actual points values (I love the new rules... they really suit my random style of army painting)... Finishing the ogre tyrant and dwarf slayer and the couple of units on the table remain my priority, but this guy has so much going on I am sure to get some progress on him as I get bored with the other projects.

Posted Image