Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aeronautica imperialis?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

theclash24

theclash24

Flesh Eater Squig

• Grotz
  • 89 posts
I JUST saw this section...holy :bleep this stuff looks cool! It seems along the lines of Battlefleet gothic though, which I did enjoy...BUT like a SG it kinda died real fast. I'd love to know how to play for cheap...or perhaps some rules or breakdown of how to play... anyone in NVA play this?
"ARGH! THEY SHOOTIN' AT ME WAGON!"

bossboyskullsave'a

bossboyskullsave'a

Mushling

• Grotz
  • 40 posts
Ya its really all about those little FW bases.

the rules are really simple.
there are like 4 sequences.
1st pick out a manouver card
2nd tailing fire (if applicable)
3rd movement
4th shooting

its a great system and is really fun to play

i like how its i move u move, i move, u move, i shoot, u shoot, i shoot etc. so it feels more fluid. you make manouvers based on what the person did before you. its a lot more like chess than warhammer 40k.

id suggest u check out this website...

http://aerowiki.wikidot.com/

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
Best game they've produced in my opinion! It requires a lot of thought and planning, luck and guesswork, plus trying to out think your opponent! That last bit is basically what makes it so good. When it works it can work spectacularly well, but when it fails, boy what a mess! LOL HG