Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Undead Warband

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

theclash24

theclash24

Flesh Eater Squig

• Grotz
  • 89 posts
Is it worth making this warband? I don't have any rule books besides the one of the GW site and they seem a little...weak at a glimpse besides the vampire and necromancer. They are fearless, mostly, so routing not really gunna happen. But they will take a beating on everything BUT the vampire. So I'm assuming, till u build up your warband through a campaign, you'll be protecting your vamp until he kicks some baddies...but I don't know how they'd survive besides dodging arrows and bullets. i was thinking maybe doing a vamp, necro, 3 dregs, 2 dire wolves to travel with my vamp, and some ghouls...but again those ghouls and wolves are expensive, so they will be building hopping around and maybe getting to the enemy... How would I deal with bigger units like rat ogres, and what not...i guess have necro cast spells on it or vampire try and hit it head on? I AM A BIG FAN of vampires, so i really wanna do this list.
"ARGH! THEY SHOOTIN' AT ME WAGON!"