Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

beakie drop pods

3 replies to this topic

jack da greenskin

jack da greenskin

Loota Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,223 posts
  • Army Name:jack's ork army
now, like many of you out there, on DOW i play orks. however in the ampaign fo the first one, you gotta play beakies. So using orky tactics, I like to suprise my enemy wit lots of beakie boyz on the front line. so i teleport termies and drop pod dreads and troops. when the squads come out of the drop pod however, they are at minimum strength, and right on enemy lines. Is there a way to reinforce and upgrade your squads before they deep strike/drop pod in? thanks jack (da greenskin)
QUOTE (Kingh on paroxyism vs waaagh banner.)
This is just further proof that none of the 5th Ed Codexes received any play-testing beyond Mat Ward running around the building with a Land Speeder model whilst screaming 'VROOM VROOM'

FREEBOOTA ANTHEM
paintbrush 2010 kill count:

antique_nova

antique_nova

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 21 posts
  • Army Name:my own choppa
yep, drop pod them into a safe area, then upgrade them then when they have been fully upgraded just stick them back into the orbital relay ( click on the squad then the building of course ). thanks antique_nova

jack da greenskin

jack da greenskin

Loota Boy

• Deathskullz
  • 1,223 posts
  • Army Name:jack's ork army
Thanks
QUOTE (Kingh on paroxyism vs waaagh banner.)
This is just further proof that none of the 5th Ed Codexes received any play-testing beyond Mat Ward running around the building with a Land Speeder model whilst screaming 'VROOM VROOM'

FREEBOOTA ANTHEM
paintbrush 2010 kill count:

antique_nova

antique_nova

Speckled Bloodshade Fungus

• Grotz
  • 21 posts
  • Army Name:my own choppa

Thanks

no problem, if you need any more help with the first 3 versions of dow, just ask:)

Reply to this topic