Welcome to Da WAAAGH
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Orks as Goliaths

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rafal

Rafal

Rutted Gob Busta

• Grotz
  • 52 posts
  • Army Name:Rebel Grotz!
I've started playing Necromunda. I had some orks form gorkamorka, but no trukks nor buggyz yet. So I've decided to play my orks as Goliath gang. I've used my Weapon Converter: Shoota > Autogun Slugga > Autopistol Six Shoota > Stubgun Choppa > Club or Maul or Sword Granades > Krak or Frag nades There is one special weapon: one spanner has flammer looking backpack. I've used him as a Heavy with Flammer. I'm thinking about giving my boyz some real 'eavy weaponz (like H.Stubber or Rokkit Launcha by konverting autogunz or pistolz, but dont have suitable Orkz yet).

Harkon Greywolf

Harkon Greywolf

Loota Boy

• Boyz
  • 1,243 posts
Use a Big Shooter Ork as a Heavy Stubber! Much the same type of gun. And there's no reason why an Ork couldn't "loot" a Lasgun or two! :D Just "ork" them up a bit and presto, 2+ ammo rolls! :D HG

RandomUsername

RandomUsername

Tankbusta Boy

• Freebooterz
  • 424 posts
I think that shootas, sluggas and big shootas would be more accurately represented by bolters, bolt pistols and heavy bolters... mainly because of that orky ammo roll.
''Socializing is what keeps us looking similar to real people.'' -- DAKKABU

Hi, my name's Random and I'm a washoholic...

Sharkai

Sharkai

Runtherd

• Boyz
  • 325 posts
  • Army Name:Bad moons, and da bad moon rebelion!
I was thinking of doing omehting like this if I were to start necromunda. Heres my conversion table thingy: Shoota - autogun or maybe boltgun? Slugga with ammo clip - autopistol Slugga with no ammo clip or any revolver style gun - stubgun axe choppa - club sword choppa - sword Chainsword choppa - chainsword Burna - flamer Big shoota - heavy stubber For weapons with no ork counterpart, I'll just give the ork the actual weapon :P And model wise: Leader - nob sized model Ganger - ork boy Heavy - ork boy with the special or heavy weapon, maybe loota models. juve - grotz maybe? Hope this helps! :biggrin
BAD MOONS!!! - WAAAGH!

the age of the 'umies is over, the time of the orks has come.

Battle log
W/D/L
2/0/1 -I have played loads of other games, but didn't record them.

before there were orks, "Games Workshop" was called "Games Wbeakiehop"